MescalineDreams

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
who takes it?

I wouldn't sleep on the UFC signing Fedor after the Bellator tournament is done

matches like this could be a reality soon

Curtis Blaydes..

Fedor just got KOd by Matt Mitrione. He was repeatedly taken down by Chael Sonnen and Big Foot Silva. He had trouble grappling with Brett Rogers. What do you think an actual HW wrestler will do to him?

Sign fedor up ffs. If the man wants to fight, let him fight the best.
Edit: I would go with Curtis though. Fedor at this stage has chance to beat anyone at hw not named Stipe, Dc, Cain, Curtis and probably Ngannou.

Fedor rapes him, all Curtis has is his wrestling.

Fedor has an answer/escape for EVERY single situation he is in, the guy is unbelievable

Curtis Blaydes..

Fedor just got KOd by Matt Mitrione. He was repeatedly taken down by Chael Sonnen and Big Foot Silva. He had trouble grappling with Brett Rogers. What do you think an actual HW wrestler will do to him?
he matches up quite well against wrestlers

bigfoot was a 285lb juiced to the tits bjj black belt

styles make fights

Lol at people actually picking Fedor. After Bader pounds the shit out of him these threads will hopefully die

Curtis Blaydes..

Please rewatch the Sonnen fight and tell me all the times he repeatedly took Fedor down. Then tell me all the times Fedor just threw Sonnen to the side

Ffs, seriously? Fedor beats chael, and we're talking about him fighting a legit, fast rising hw contender?

Smh....

Fedor fans are truly the gift that just keeps giving.

Blaydes kills fedor dead. You ain't got to like it, but it's damn well what would happen.

Not interested vs a guy that will lay on top of him...

<Fedor23>

Blaydes would fuck him up bad. Don’t see how that fight even gets sanctioned.

Back