Current Champions That Will Never Lose Their Belts

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Mystic Mac will never stop being the people's champ

<DCrying>

Woodley has that deadly size/speed combo at 170. I don't see anyone beating him. DC will probably rematch Stipe and win again for his last fight.

There just doesn't seem to be fighters that you can rely on to beat either of them, DC and Woodley are just that good.

Sure, there's Jones but I don't think they're gonna fight again.

Everyone will lose their belt unless they retire before it can be taken from them.

Conor's partially a shit house for not fighting for 2 years but you cant really deny that Khabib isn't going down the same direction (Calling out Floyd and dismissing Ferguson)
Just trying to get as much as possible from the ufc.

He won't see another big pay day unless he rematches Conor.

Sherdog logic states that all current champs are the GOAT, and the one before them were can crushers. When/if they lose their belt they become overrated and only were successful because the competition was so bad

nobody on that list can be considered a goat besides DC so idk what you're on about bud especially with an AV like that
Come back onto sherdog after their next fight. Assuming they win, there will be quite the abundance of GOAT threads relating to them, bud

I can't stand Cringeington, but I sure hope he smeshes Woodley.

Everyone loses there belt somehow eventually, but I think the hardest person to defeat skill wise will be Khabib & Cyborg

Woodley is gonna beat Colby and make it look easy. Everything Colby is good at Woodley either negates it (wrestling, takedowns, grappling) or simply does it better. The fight will mostly be standing and the discrepancy in striking will be too much for Colby to overcome. His striking is below average, he’s too slow and he’s very easy to hit. Even if he was the opposite of those things (Thompson/Gastelum) he’d still get hit anyways.

Woodley is too strong, too fast and he’s just on another level or two compared to Colby. He’s not submitting Woodley or KOing him. His one path to victory is to outlast Woodley with cardio to win a decision but that means he’ll have had to outpoint Woodley and that’s not happening either. Cardio won’t even be tested. When Woodley decides to close that distance (one of the best in the game) and lands it will be game over. Woodley wins inside 3 rounds.

Lol at acting like Gastelum isn't a power puncher that can easily shut Whittaker off...

uCBw9Tc.gif

tr1LQsq.gif

PointlessPoliteChrysomelid-size_restricted.gif

giphy.gif

3d-round-KD.gif

He's been KO'd by Thompson and almost by Romero - that's a lot of damage to the chin and it was a war vs Romero the 2nd time around
Kevin toughest fight was Weizmann and he got finished on the ground who yoel destroyed

My pick is Tyron and Cyborg.

Technically, Cyborg is so far away from the other ladies that it is almost unfair. She also has a strength advantage over most of them. If Holly couldn't beat Cyborg, no other woman can.

Tyron looks so good now, and is great at gameplanning, keeping calm and staying with his plan..

Current Undisputed UFC Champions

Heavyweight Daniel Cormier Jul 7, 2018 1 Defense

Light Heavyweight May 23, 2015 3 Defenses

Middleweight Robert Whittaker Dec 7, 2017 1 Defense

Welterweight Tyron Woodley Jul 30, 2016 4 Defenses

Lightweight Khabib Nurmagomedov Apr 7, 2018 1 Defense

Featherweight Max Holloway Jun 3, 2017 1 Defense

Bantamweight T.J. Dillashaw Nov 4, 2017 1 Defense

Strawweight Rose Namajunas Nov 4, 2017 1 Defense

Bantamweight Amanda Nunes Jul 9, 2016 3 Defenses

Featherweight Cris Cyborg Jul 29, 2017 2 Defenses

HW: Daniel Cormier retires without losing the belt. (Beats Brock or Stipe).

LHW: Daniel Cormier vacates and Jon Jones wins belt (still doesn't lose his belt technically)

MW: Robert Whittaker gets TKO'd by Kelvin Gastelum

WW: Tyron Woodley retires champion after beating Colby and Usman

LW: Khabib retires before ever fighting Tony Ferguson, Kevin Lee, or any of the top contenders.

FW: Max Holloway vacates the 145 belt after beating Ortega and moves up to 155.

BW: TJ Dillashaw takes out Cruz and Marlon and retires shortly after

SW Women - Rose defeats Andrade in early 2019 and then is beaten by Tatiana suarez in mid to late 2019

BW Women - Amanda Nunes has a few more title defenses before retiring

FW Women - Cris Cyborg retires undefeated

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#1 - DC (vacate)
#2 - Tyron Woodley
#3 - Khabib (vacate)
#4 - Holloway (vacate)
#5 - TJ Dillashaw
#6 - Nunes
#7 - Cyborg

Dc will lose at least lhw. Whittaker I think atm best martial artist. Maybe better than Silva. Woodley very competent but he has that draw. The trilogy could finish in Thompson favour.

Current Undisputed UFC Champions

Heavyweight Daniel Cormier Jul 7, 2018 1 Defense

Light Heavyweight May 23, 2015 3 Defenses

Middleweight Robert Whittaker Dec 7, 2017 1 Defense

Welterweight Tyron Woodley Jul 30, 2016 4 Defenses

Lightweight Khabib Nurmagomedov Apr 7, 2018 1 Defense

Featherweight Max Holloway Jun 3, 2017 1 Defense

Bantamweight T.J. Dillashaw Nov 4, 2017 1 Defense

Strawweight Rose Namajunas Nov 4, 2017 1 Defense

Bantamweight Amanda Nunes Jul 9, 2016 3 Defenses

Featherweight Cris Cyborg Jul 29, 2017 2 Defenses

HW: Daniel Cormier retires without losing the belt. (Beats Brock or Stipe).

LHW: Daniel Cormier vacates and Jon Jones wins belt (still doesn't lose his belt technically)

MW: Robert Whittaker gets TKO'd by Kelvin Gastelum

WW: Tyron Woodley retires champion after beating Colby and Usman

LW: Khabib retires before ever fighting Tony Ferguson, Kevin Lee, or any of the top contenders.

FW: Max Holloway vacates the 145 belt after beating Ortega and moves up to 155.

BW: TJ Dillashaw takes out Cruz and Marlon and retires shortly after

SW Women - Rose defeats Andrade in early 2019 and then is beaten by Tatiana suarez in mid to late 2019

BW Women - Amanda Nunes has a few more title defenses before retiring

FW Women - Cris Cyborg retires undefeated

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#1 - DC (vacate)
#2 - Tyron Woodley
#3 - Khabib (vacate)
#4 - Holloway (vacate)
#5 - TJ Dillashaw
#6 - Nunes
#7 - Cyborg

Agree with all of these except Max (I think he loses to Oretega), and I am leaning towards Nunes defeating Cyborg.

Great predictions TS

<mma4>

My pick is Tyron and Cyborg.

Technically, Cyborg is so far away from the other ladies that it is almost unfair. She also has a strength advantage over most of them. If Holly couldn't beat Cyborg, no other woman can.

Tyron looks so good now, and is great at gameplanning, keeping calm and staying with his plan..

i wish we got to see Nunes vs Holm

Back