Cucuy opponents

Russ82

Purple Belt
Reaction score
wkg0z62eyvq11.jpg

Zamn

The first pic looks like a character from street fighter.

I wish they had a picture of Tonys face too

Tony brings war

RDA is his only recent opponent to not get absolutely destroyed.

His elbows are made of fucking razor blades like Kenny Florian's.

I think Tony is the rightful champion and will take his spot at the top eventually.

Tony must have watched a bunch of old David Loiseau footage.

RDA is his only recent opponent to not get absolutely destroyed.

His elbows are made of fucking razor blades like Kenny Florian's.
He could have but said before the fight he wanted to go 5 rounds in Mexico city. He was toying with him and dancing at the end.

Nevertheless RDA was pretty fucked up. Busted nose cut up and down face. But RDA is the man didnt quit.

They all like strawberries?

Ole Blades and Shades Ferguson. Seriously though, the dude is one of the best elbow technicians in MMA history. If you’re fighting him, it’s almost a guarantee you’re getting sliced and diced. I wish the MMA gods would stop blue balling us with this Ferguson vs Khabib matchup.

Tony is a prophet of Just Bleed God.

Dude has been in some bloody fights. Was really not expecting him to dominate Josh Thomson like he did.
His fight with Barboza was nuts. I remember when they both landed an elbow on each other at the same time and both started bleeding. That was some movie shit. Only sour thing was the illegal kick he landed. Barboza still won round 1 imo but it's unfortunate.
Man I was losing it when Lando was making Tony dance all over the octagon. But once he stopped brawling and used his jab in the second, he easily took control of the fight.
Unfortunately there was an eyepoke. But Tony took control of the fight as the fight went on. I know some people will say the eyepoke changed the tone of the fight, which may be true, but I think Tony's crazy cardio fighting in Mexico will probably be unmatched by most.
Kevin Lee was doing pretty well against Tony. He pulled off that sub though.
His fight with Pettis was crazy. Dude got dropped and did a barrel roll haha. Crazy just bleed Latino dudes.

Back