Cub Swanson back in UFC rankings

TCanaveira

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
They didn't let him go after all, was probably just testing out the market.

http://www.ufc.com/rankings

Who do you think Cub should fight next?

Cub-Swanson.jpg

Dana got over his B-fit most likely and realized cub was being a reasonable human being

Should probably go to LW. It will take him way too long to get to the top at FW at this point.

Should go the POTN hunting route and take fun fights at LW without having to cut as much weight. Prolong his career a bit. Cash in

Fuck yeah! Sooo glad he aint gone. Stick him in with Frankie, or Lamas, or Josh Emmett. I would say give him the Choi rematch, but theyre pretty far apart in rankings. You could even make Cub vs Jeremy or Aldo, but itll probably be Lamas, or Emmett

emmett vs cub sounds like a banger. both coming off a loss

nooooo, he would do way better in bellator or something, legit chance to become champ

Should probably go to LW. It will take him way too long to get to the top at FW at this point.

Should go the POTN hunting route and take fun fights at LW without having to cut as much weight. Prolong his career a bit. Cash in
He would be kinda outsized, but he has done it all as far as facing the people at FW so why not, but the LW Division is the strongest division even no names are killers and on win streaks but still dont get in the Rankings.

He would be kinda outsized, but he has done it all as far as facing the people at FW so why not, but the LW Division is the strongest division even no names are killers and on win streaks but still dont get in the Rankings.

Yeah I hear that. I just figure not having to cut the weight could prolong his career a bit, make it easier on his body. I don't see him in title contention anywhere and since LW is ultra competitive he could go the Cerrone route and just go for FOTNs

Yeah I hear that. I just figure not having to cut the weight could prolong his career a bit, make it easier on his body. I don't see him in title contention anywhere and since LW is ultra competitive he could go the Cerrone route and just go for FOTNs
He might not win the belt, but he could definitely get a shot at it at FW. Hes ranked 4 right now, i dont know why people are saying he cant get to the title. One more win and hes there

Fuck yeah! Sooo glad he aint gone. Stick him in with Frankie, or Lamas, or Josh Emmett. I would say give him the Choi rematch, but theyre pretty far apart in rankings. You could even make Cub vs Jeremy or Aldo, but itll probably be Lamas, or Emmett

Ta.Ta.Ta. Today junior

You forgot to name the other 25 featherweights on payroll

Retarded to say choi.....wow

He might not win the belt, but he could definitely get a shot at it at FW. Hes ranked 4 right now, i dont know why people are saying he cant get to the title. One more win and hes there

He just got choked out by the no. 1 contender and historically has gotten snubbed with title shots. He's probably at least 3 impressive wins away, probably more if Ortega beats Max.

Ta.Ta.Ta. Today junior

You forgot to name the other 25 featherweights on payroll

Retarded to say choi.....wow
Did you watch the fight? Its not retarded to say Choi, they both just lost 1 and it was epic. So dont say shit about me, you didnt even add anything to the thread, you only came here to be a dick. Come back when youre not on your period

Max vs Ortega
Aldo vs Stephens
Cub vs Zombie(WEC Never Die!)
Elkins vs Lamas
Yair vs Jury
Fili vs Bektic
Volkanovski vs Benitez
Choi vs Bermudez

*Emmett will likely be out until fall/winter if not 2019

*Frankie vs Cruz (135 lbs)

Does he really need to get molested by Edgar again?

Back