Cub Swanson and other UFC fighters scold "classless" Colby Covington for his Platinum Perry diss

Cub Swanson and 2 nobodies I’ve never heard of

Think about if you’re a casual fan reading this. What impression of fighters do you have after reading it?

If you want people to take the sport seriously you can’t have stuff like this out there

He has to talk trash to get attention... because his fighting isn't going to get him any further than where he is now.

Yes, colby, you and your friends are trying too hard.

You response didn't cut it. It's a no from me dawg.
tenor.gif

You're not trying hard enough.

<{hfved}> .

Colby is not intelligent. He's an uneducated POS who needs to resort to classless trash talk to get attention.

Fuck, social media was the worst thing ever invented by mankind.

Some stupid fuck says dumb shit, people call him out and other stupid dumbasses claim he's "smart and making people angry!"

And in all honesty, all the people who wrote him back forgot about him two seconds later.

What the fuck happened...

Colby ain't doing shit except ducking Usman.

Also nobody over the age of 16 gives a shit about twitter.

Colby ain't doing shit except ducking Usman.

Also nobody over the age of 16 gives a shit about twitter.
Why would a 3 fight a 9? Never heard of it.

I think Colby is more intelligent than you are if you think thats a smart move.

Why would a 3 fight a 9? Never heard of it.

I think Colby is more intelligent than you are if you think thats a smart move.

bwahahahah, sure, dude.

How is this supposed to work if a ranked fighter only takes fights with guys that are ranked above him? Try to analyze this and tell me which problems you find.
It's impossible, lmfao. Everyone HAS to fight a lower-ranked guy at some point.

Also, a few years ago it was common for ranked fighters coming off a loss to fight unranked fighters to prove that they're still worthy of the Top 10. Just because modern "fighters" like Colby cherry-pick their opponents doesn't mean it's the way it's supposed to be.
And people defending this recent trend of ducking and cherry-picking are the worst.

This has nothing to do with intelligence. I watch fighters, not astrophysicists.

bwahahahah, sure, dude.

How is this supposed to work if a ranked fighter only takes fights with guys that are ranked above him? Try to analyze this and tell me which problems you find.
It's impossible, lmfao. Everyone HAS to fight a lower-ranked guy at some point.

Also, a few years ago it was common for ranked fighters coming off a loss to fight unranked fighters to prove that they're still worthy of the Top 10. Just because modern "fighters" like Colby cherry-pick their opponents doesn't mean it's the way it's supposed to be.
And people defending this recent trend of ducking and cherry-picking are the worst.

This has nothing to do with intelligence. I watch fighters, not astrophysicists.
OFC they do otherwise no fights would happen. But I never heard of a guy coming off a win and is #3 fight #9. Someone like masvidal who's coming off loss facing #9 is how it works. If you were Colby manager no way you'd tell him fight #9 or even #5. I think he should fight WB. WB has good storyline of teammate revenge too since he just beat masvidal.

Colby is getting these snowflakes to bite hard on his bait.

Colby is easily the most intelligent individual that has ever been attached to this sport.

Banned for good reason im sure. FOOK Snitchington

Last edited:
Back