Cub Swanson and other UFC fighters scold "classless" Colby Covington for his Platinum Perry diss

You know something is fucked up when people are rushing to the defense of Mike Perry.
This so much...I've hated platinum forever, and was happy to see him get beat again last night...

But this has me taking his side for the first time. Colby is such a boring douche, I don't care to see or hear from anymore.

Colby is a scared bitch. You dont hear him respond or say anything about usman his scared shitless. Thats a bad match up for him and he knows it. Soon a as he start beef with usman ufc gonna try to make that fight and he wants none of that. Lol RDA still getting title shot before him, at this point ponzi will get a title shot before him.

Where were all these class defenders on the Brazil comments.

Your shit is weak, colby. Trying to hype yourself by pretending Sherdoggers like you is pathetic. We see through your lies and know you are reaching. What a fucking "nerd". Just because you juiced and learned a few fight techniques doesn't make you a tough guy. Still a loser.

Awww your feelings.
giphy.gif

<GOT3> .

Lol @ the pussy that got outstruck by a 40 year old grappler and pissed his pants then called the cops when Werdum hit him with a boomerang trying to act tough.
Hey little Missy, you must be mistaken or saw a diffdiffe fight because Colby didntd get out struck by Maia. It was quite the opposite and Colby also beat down and tkod Max Griffin, the boy who beat the platinum out of Perry.

I don't understand how Colby has fans. If this wasn't enough, he proved what kind of man he is when he sued Werdum.

How many threads can one autistic millennial make about one fighter who needs to be offensive to get attention because his fights are dogshit?

Colby is trying SOOO HARD TO BE THE HEEL. what we get is cringy stuff.

Ohhhh the amount of memes once he loses... <{anton}><{anton}><{anton}><{anton}>

Guy completely disrespects another man's lady and other guys come to his/her defense and yet they're "snowflakes?"

"Snowflake" is the most overused term of the past few years and I can't stand people who use it. When people get outclassed on the internet or in real life, the term "snowflake" is there go to word to use.

While I disprove of this character and his shit talking it seems this is all one has to do to be popular these days.

People will tune in to see him loose and pay money for it. Money is held in higher esteem than anything else by the vast majority of people. He's a whore.

Awww your feelings.
giphy.gif

<GOT3> .
That you are gay enough to post that GIF speaks volumes. You and your buddies can post all you want but I bet that even your dog doesn't like you and they are famous for rolling in shit. You are just trying way too hard.

Just ignore him.

Attention, that's all he wants. His downfall is gonna come eventually.

That you are gay enough to post that GIF speaks volumes. You and your buddies can post all you want but I bet that even your dog doesn't like you and they are famous for rolling in shit. You are just trying way too hard.

" TRUE FIGHT FAN "

( but I'm the one trying too hard ).

<Dany07> .

Colby's a bitch. His comments would get him fucked up in some places. Insults to family is crossing the line even in combat sports.

Then the one time he got confronted on the street he calls the police. Cant respect a guy like that. Punches like a girl too.

Back