Cub Swanson and other UFC fighters scold "classless" Colby Covington for his Platinum Perry diss

I love Platinum,

But I love that trash talk too, y'all are just snowflakes.

Last edited:
tbh the ufc does encourage trash talk and beefs and behind the scenes I think they would love more fighters to be like that. But there is a limit, when you talk about somones family, wife or girlfriend like that. It will become very personal and can lead to something ugly happening. In other sports a player talk about someones family, they get fined or banned. But this is where the UFC has to step in and make clear we dont mind trash talk, dont cross the line and talk about peoples family. We could see a legit fight between these two outside of the cage if they cross paths and would make the sport look bad imo
Did you hear all the unprovoked shit PMP talked before about Colby?

The one critique even Perry's Platinum Fan Nation had last night was ''WTF is she doing there and why is she YOUR MAIN TRAINING PARTNER????". People shit on Edmund, Travis Browne/Ronda (what BB did was MUCH worse), all corner men, training partners, etc....when she puts herself as his team, head corner person, main training partner, then all bets are off, especially when you start the first insults.

People just hate Colby and love convict and thug Platinum. Sherdog loves Jones more than D.C. tho, so it is not a surprise.

This is far from the ‘all press is good press’ mantra used to justify embarrassingly bad trash talk.

Casual fans don’t know who he is, an increasing amount of fighters on the roster dislike him and he isn’t fighting to raise his stock, still hanging on a win over Maia thinking that alone genuinely puts him in contention for a title shot.

Really effective persona...

<Moves>
I doubt he gives af who likes him and doesn't. The most hated fighter on the roster is your icon, and he's doin alrite.

Running his mouth but calls the cops when shit gets real.....

Colby fans are Trump fans.

This new era of impressing retards is sad.

*post some inflammatory shit* ..."hurr durrr look at all the triggered snowflakes responding. I win".

Bunch of virgin nerds lashing out at society because they think being cool is offending people.

Colby sounds more like a post structuralist neo marxist libtard leftist.

I doubt he gives af who likes him and doesn't. The most hated fighter on the roster is your icon, and he's doin alrite.

He's also the most likeable fighter on the roster.
I mean Conor.
Thousands root for him.

Colby, on the other hand....

Did you hear all the unprovoked shit PMP talked before about Colby?

The one critique even Perry's Platinum Fan Nation had last night was ''WTF is she doing there and why is she YOUR MAIN TRAINING PARTNER????". People shit on Edmund, Travis Browne/Ronda (what BB did was MUCH worse), all corner men, training partners, etc....when she puts herself as his team, head corner person, main training partner, then all bets are off, especially when you start the first insults.

People just hate Colby and love convict and thug Platinum. Sherdog loves Jones more than D.C. tho, so it is not a surprise.
Again its the mans girlfriend....not any coach. When you talk about a mans woman like that, expect a reaction. You can pretend all you want that he is just criticizing someones coach all you want. But you know full well its far more than that

mike perry has optically and from the persona the potential to be a "little star" in the ufc but he lacks on wins.

cody garbrandt for example he is optical ok, he has his wins and is former champ but he isnt good at the microphone.

same on woodley. woodley isnt good on the microphone.

perry is entertaining at the microphone but he cant get his wins.

I didn’t say that he cares, quite obviously he wouldn’t be continuing with this cringefest if he did care about it.
What I’m saying is that his persona is not working.

Comparing Conor and Colby? Poles apart, pal <Lmaoo>

As for Conor being the most hated fighter, nonesense. Most divisive? Yes, but most hated? Extremely doubtful. You do realise that sherdog isn’t representative of mma and popular opinion, right?

Did I miss something? Who the fuck is Colby Covington?

Colby trying so desperately. So powerless and irrelevant.

Colby is a poor mans mcgregor. Tries to hard and you can tell. At east conor was witty from time to time, this guy sounds like a neanderthal who just developed language skills.

Back