Cub Swanson and other UFC fighters scold "classless" Colby Covington for his Platinum Perry diss

Colby fans are Trump fans.

This new era of impressing retards is sad.

*post some inflammatory shit* ..."hurr durrr look at all the triggered snowflakes responding. I win".

Bunch of virgin nerds lashing out at society because they think being cool is offending people.

The thing about Colby is, this whole gimmick is only good while you're winning

And he truth it wth Colby, he ain't that good, he will soon be irrelevant and gone

I feel like I got dumber reading that BS. Don't know why I entered the thread...should have known better reading anything Covington.

Any person who uses the word "snowflake" is just really projecting their Bitchness. They're the true Snowfl.....but we know that.

This dude is about as popular as a staph infection, platinum has more than double the amount of followers on Instagram than him, let that sink in

Lame ass attempt of becoming the next McGregor. It's really not more than that. And I have to put emphasis on the words "lame ass"

Tyrone woodly wants some fans? Give give to this guy and let him murder him. Or maybe a short notice yoel Remero fight.

Colby is getting these snowflakes to bite hard on his bait.

Colby is easily the most intelligent individual that has ever been attached to this sport.

It’s not gonna pay off for him though. NOBODY is calling for him to fight anybody. People just don’t like the guy. He’s a shit talking weasel. An admitted troll. He has admitted his Twitter game is a game and a character. That’s the one rule you don’t break. And calling the cops ended him. He’s just annoying. That’s it.

Terds like the TS, is the reason I barely visit this forum.

<JerryWWF>

tbh the ufc does encourage trash talk and beefs and behind the scenes I think they would love more fighters to be like that. But there is a limit, when you talk about somones family, wife or girlfriend like that. It will become very personal and can lead to something ugly happening. In other sports a player talk about someones family, they get fined or banned. But this is where the UFC has to step in and make clear we dont mind trash talk, dont cross the line and talk about peoples family. We could see a legit fight between these two outside of the cage if they cross paths and would make the sport look bad imo

Definitely putting the "trash" in "trash talk". Not a fan.

This is far from the ‘all press is good press’ mantra used to justify embarrassingly bad trash talk.

Casual fans don’t know who he is, an increasing amount of fighters on the roster dislike him and he isn’t fighting to raise his stock, still hanging on a win over Maia thinking that alone genuinely puts him in contention for a title shot.

Really effective persona...

<Moves>

Back