Cub Swanson and other UFC fighters scold "classless" Colby Covington for his Platinum Perry diss

Guy insulting someones girlfriend. That is what passes for a genius on Sherdog apparently... the bar could not be lower.

Alex Nicholson's tweet is so cringe.

Hmm you know what else? All these guys talking shit are coming off LOSSES. Maybe they should shut the fuck up and focus on getting a win instead of white knighting another fighter.
At least Colby is on the up right now, especially coming off a Demian Maia win.
Shit I don't even like Colby, but he's doing it right.

What's so awesome about that?

The guy could just go out and praise Hitler and he would get attention.

He is not a draw at all. He gets attention because he says stupid things. He is not a charismatic and flamboyant figure like Conor with occasional classless things coming out of his mouth but with an overall flashy personality. He is just a loudmouth without class. He can be funny at times but overall he just throws insults around.

He is not getting the type of attention that gets you paid. He just gets a few internet trolls to suck up to him.

With that said Perry is just like him. Just with a little more charisma and a more exciting style.

Hold on there boss..I never said it was awesome. I said it was corny.

I just recognized he’s getting the exact reaction he’s hoping for at this point. Whether it works out for him or not at the box office remains to be seen. I’m not, nor will I ever attach my WAR wagon to a fighter I think is middle of the road and otherwise not entertaining.

This is why employers should admonish classlessness, not encourage it. The UFC is so desperate for a star, they'll let a boorish simpleton who only appeals to the lowest common denominator be their ratings draw.

He is a genius hopefully he stays a long time champion

He has the mind of a thirteen year old. What he says is pure trash shock value garbage. Nothing intelligent about him at all. Any pre teen could come up with this crap.

What is "genius" with what he said? Two things you DON'T talk about when I grew up. First is ones Mom ( or close family), second is one girlfriend or wife. Off limits. Fighters have always done the same. Some things are too personal and out of bounds.

This makes Colby look like even more of a douche bag. If he pulled that crap even with just a few people around in some places he'd be taught a lesson. From broken leg, cut out tongue or even death.. I kid you not. Putting this out for the world to see on public media , that's too far out there.

Genius is not Colby , he is trash. Trying to hard to be "edgy" , " the bad guy" and play villian. He is bad at it. To make it worse he's going to lose soon. To a top guy who will destroy him..

What the hell is Alan even talking about, maybe he needs to look in the mirror

Colby is easily the most intelligent individual that has ever been attached to this sport.

q6vCApt.gif

Straight up ...

Is this asshole the biggest heel in UFC history ? He’s embraced the fuck out of it. And, he’s playing it, BALLS OUT.

I see the endgame. But, this is a bad approach.

Sounds like the blanket needs another boomerang.

Once Colby gets KOd by Tyron or Usman itll be glorious.

If he wants more attention, he should go get hit with another boomerang.

Colby is getting these snowflakes to bite hard on his bait.

Colby is easily the most intelligent individual that has ever been attached to this sport.

No, he’s one of the most stupid.

An intelligent person wouldn’t cross a line like that for no reason. Everybody can sign up to twitter and say such things about someone’s girlfriend or families, it’s not hard, it’s not funny and it won’t bring him any fans.

Conor, Chael - these are examples of intelligent fighters. They know how to get attention, can look like horrible people sometimes but never cross the line, say brilliant repostes which people remember. And they don’t say things like that for no reason to a fighter after a loss. And they actually make lots of fans.

Colby is stupid, he’s a wannabe. He tries things like that because he wants to be a big draw , but he’s wrong in doing it. He wants to look like a villain, but making the whole world hate you is not exactly a good thing. Yes, maybe a few more people will turn on TV to see him getting beat up, but it’s not a way for long term popularity, plus no one will want him as the champion, UFC as well, and I think they will make sure he will not have the opportunity.

Colby seems like this guy who in primary school was bullying others constantly , but when someone actually stepped up to him he started to cry to the teacher.

Colby is getting these snowflakes to bite hard on his bait.

1 Stupidity annoys people.
2 Retards say stupid shit.
3 Retards annoy people.
4 Colby is a retard.

Nothing else to figure out here.

Hmm you know what else? All these guys talking shit are coming off LOSSES. Maybe they should shut the fuck up and focus on getting a win instead of white knighting another fighter.
At least Colby is on the up right now, especially coming off a Demian Maia win.
Shit I don't even like Colby, but he's doing it right.

Hi Colby .

Lets all take a moment to realise that someone out there did us all a favour and pimpsmacked this bitch with a fucken boomerang of all things

WAR-DOOM

Back