Cub Swanson and Kenda Perez Have a Daughter

Need more pics of whoever this perez girl is. Not all of us subscribe to TMZ

When 2 full mexicans have a baby the baby is double mexican. So full mexicans can only have twins

Need more pics of whoever this perez girl is. Not all of us subscribe to TMZ
Wood enjoy more pics as well but she did host the "best of pride" series on fs1 so it's not like she's a completely obscure wife of a fighter

Just double check dana isn't the dad

Lol

That how she came to the ufc
And got the gig as being the host of best of pride

Royal Rae.......
That's the name you choose after this happens to your head.

Aldo-Double-Knee.gif

yes cub's father is american his mom is mexican and kenda's father is mexican and his mom american i believe.

sorry sherfront we mexico already claimed cub and his daughter.
American....you understand someone like Cain is American right? There is a thing called heritage which plays a part in someone's genes

I believe this is the woman who Dom Cruz says left him once his injuries stopped the flow of cash. If so, Cub had better stay active.

American....you understand someone like Cain is American right? There is a thing called heritage which plays a part in someone's genes
Jokes bro. Lighten up.

Having spent a lot of time in LA, Atlanta, and Thailand, I am often suspicious of angular, hard-faced women with very heavy makeup. Clearly, she was born female if she is capable of giving birth, but that tranny look is still a turn off.

more like 3/4 mexican since the kid actually carries more of her mother’s genes than her father's

maybe 3/5

WAIT

cub is also half mexican right? then she would be exactly half mexican.

mexican isn't an ethncity, pendejo guey

One things for sure ...he didn't pull out. RELEASE THE HOUNDS! Can't blame the guy . I'd bust in her too

Having spent a lot of time in LA, Atlanta, and Thailand, I am often suspicious of angular, hard-faced women with very heavy makeup. Clearly, she was born female if she is capable of giving birth, but that tranny look is still a turn off.
Quoting Renton from trainspotting....

"It could have been wonderful"

Figures sherdog would immediately start on with genetics

Back