Cub Swanson (-680) vs. Artem Lobov (+490)

I already liquidated my Bodog account and put it on Swanson. Even if he loses (which he almost certainly won't), that Bodog money isn't in my bank account now so I won't miss it next Sunday either. But I should be $330 richer, so I'm not too worried.

Bet the house on Artem and pray?

Look at Cub' s losses and tell me Artem should be mentioned in the same breath as any of them. Not sure I've ever been more sure of a match in such an unpredictable sport.

Anyone can win a fight. But I doubt Lobov would win 1 out of 20 times.

honestly i feel like this could end up being FOTN.

both guys come to fight, artem is tough, hits hard and throws from weird angles.

Bet your house on Swanson. Unless Swanson has an undiagnosed illness and dies in the cage, there is no way McGregor's confidence booster (aka McPunchbag) can win
Listen bro and bros. please be careful if you plan on adding cub in a parlay. Cub's woman is pregnant and cub said on the mma hour he's looking forward to being stable and having money for his family.
With the fight fix allegations of bang and kuntz, don't be surprised if this fight isn't fixed for Conor's boy artem to shine. Maybe Dana pays him double or triple.

Just be careful babes

I have put my sleeping bag on Artem

Back