CS-GO : Anyone watching the Eleague Major Qualifier This Weekend (then Major next week)?

You can't fight off match point four times and not have respect for them.

That was the definition of clutch (calling them undeserved makes you come off as a complete can).

Not only that, they had to beat the #1 and #3 seed just to make it to the finals.
sometimes (especially in high pressure sports moments) its fun to not be 100% rational and just wild out instead. u should try it bud

sometimes (especially in high pressure sports moments) its fun to not be 100% rational and just wild out instead. u should try it bud
I'm not the normal 14 year old autistic twitch chat spammer so no thanks, i'll pass on that one <DirkMavs>

My voice is gone. An I wasn't even cheering for cloud9.

The sk/fanatic best of three was great. Didn't think anything could top it. But that third map delivered!!!!!!!!!

Trip was worth it. Went by myself and met a lot of cool people. Now im waiting to get home. Going to be a long night.

Completely deserved win.

Certain players on Cloud9 ive never liked. Stewie has great talent but i always found him to play greedy costing his team rounds late game. Ska was quiet who constantly needed direction from the IGL every round. An Tarik, played against him in ESEA and certain basic fundamentals he never identified; which carried into his Pro games.

This was better than their EPL win at the end of 2016. Team structure wise they finally started playing correct CS.

On Friday i spent a good five minutes looking for the best seat. This is where i sat from Friday till end of day Sunday:
Picture Link

Was next to coldzeras mom/father along with Fallens fiance(would). Boltz showed up during the two SK series an sat with the Brazilian fans who were 5 rows below me. Met JW/Flusha Saturday night at a restaurant. Miss Harvey on Friday/Saturday sat a few seats to my left. Think i also was sitting right next to Zews(Liquid coach) on Friday.

Don't really think anything was iconic for a graffiti.

No single play was graffiti worthy. One suggestion i saw was a mousetrap with a piece of cheese outside Hut on A site of Nuke. For that was where a mousesports player killed himself letting Faze back into the round that eventually won them the map.

Video for those who weren't able to witness this classic final. Comeback starts at the 6:20:00 mark (6hr 20 minute mark).

Back