CS-GO : Anyone watching the Eleague Major Qualifier This Weekend (then Major next week)?

Faze vs Mouse about to kick off.

What a fuckin game. That last round from Niko was crazy

Jesus Christ, what a B03.. probably one of the best i've ever seen. Being Brazilian and cheering for SK, I was on edge since map 1.

Who you guy got on the next 2 semi? @Bubzeh @someguyy @KaNesDeath

Jesus Christ, what a B03.. probably one of the best i've ever seen. Being Brazilian and cheering for SK, I was on edge since map 1.

Who you guy got on the next 2 semi? @Bubzeh @someguyy @KaNesDeath

Devastated! Thought fnatic were going to do it. Very good best of 3 yes.

I think cloud9 beat SK.

Faze Cloud9 final would be epic.

fuck SK literally makes me not wanna watch lel its like if every champion was amanda nunes

need the brazilians to get BTFO'd their run has been too long

and how fucking ebola is it that valve insists on such massive breaks between each major?? next one is literally not until september cant wait to watch random shit tourneys for 8 months lads nvm not actually going to watch lmao itd be like watching oneFC or something

They showing a TBS series atm. About to go live soon : )

Players left the stage five minutes ago. More than likely doing a walk in.

Euro 2016 killed viewers for Cologne Major. So due to World Cup June and July are off, and in August is usually player break.
I'd rather have Major in May, but Valve decides.

Majors are not only tier one tournaments. In last year Epicenter had best games of all tournaments(if you don't count wild card part I don't see how can this be denied).

What run, what champion?
SK lost this one and previous 2 Majors.
There is no run.
For someone who claims that only Majors are important, this is not consistent. Astralis and Gambit won the only two Majors of 2017.

And I'd argue(by my own criteria) that Faze had better 2017. They both won 4 tier one tournaments, and Faze had 4 second places, while SK only had 1.
Don't pull MMAth of SK always beats Faze(which they do), because G2 beat SK in last 5 BO3/BO5s they met. And nobody is claiming G2 is better than SK.
my posts were made before sk lost

if cloud 9 wins this imma be furious on god

NA never having won a major is the best meme : (

cant believe these NA bums have actually won a major now

fuck c9 trash team undeserved
You can't fight off match point four times and not have respect for them.

That was the definition of clutch (calling them undeserved makes you come off as a complete can).

Not only that, they had to beat the #1 and #3 seed just to make it to the finals.

Back