Crystal clear footage of New York in 1911, kind of eerie

Would you live in the early 1900's

I mean if you could would you go and do that

Sometimes I think I would like to live in an earlier time

I definitely would be interested in giving it a shot.

I think it would be difficult to make that decision if I had no way of reversing it, but if I could do it on a trial basis to check it out then I would be very interested in that.

I think the 1920s/30s/40s in particular would be very interesting. (As long as I could be financially well off in the 30s. I wouldn't want to live in a Hooverville because I just lost everything in the stock market.)

Whites detected

Whites detected

Guilty.

White+people+aint+afraid+of+nothing+thats+why+except+_20ab1802917e1f413c7dde204396dc46.jpg

You can ninja edit that all you want but im not forgetting in the near future. Weirdo.

lol I was just fuckin with u guys about going back to the oldy times, which I obviously wouldn't be excited about. And I happened to be in the process of responding to u about how we would kill that bitch, when I got distracted by my pesky job and never posted the reply. Then I responded to u in here and the quote was attached, and I thought about leaving it just cuz it was so fuckin out of place.

Edit: “kill that bitch” was referring to a woman who cut a man’s penis off, and the thread about it.

Last edited:
lol I was just fuckin with u guys about going back to the oldy times, which I obviously wouldn't be excited about. And I happened to be in the process of responding to u about how we would kill that bitch, when I got distracted by my pesky job and never posted the reply. Then I responded to u in here and the quote was attached, and I thought about leaving it just cuz it was so fuckin out of place. A

agreed; strolling around as a black man in 1911? nah i'm good here champ.

Back