Cryptocurrency brahs gtfih

Got in w/ BTC @ $43.

CBsc11-21.jpg

Got in w/ BTC @ $43.

CBsc11-21.jpg
When are you going to cash out?

To those who bought. When are you going to cash out if ever?

I'm Sherdog's official unofficial Bitcoin king.

Invest in Bitcoin and just forget about it. Cash out in 10 years when they're going for 250k a pop.

And remember this post of mine. Come back, thank me, WorldofWarcraft, for making you a millionaire.

And all the sour pusses that have been shitting on Bitcoin at $100, then shit on Bitcoin at $500, then shit on Bitcoin at $1000, then shit on Bitcoin at $3000, then shit on Bitcoin at $5000, then shit on Bitcoin at $8000 when they could've been investing and making some serious money, will come in the thread and kick themselves in the ass for not listening to me.
If everybody sells out in 9 years then what?

Someone is going to lose. Not everyone can win. Majority of buyers will lose, especially the ones buying in late.

When are you going to cash out?

To those who bought. When are you going to cash out if ever?

If everybody sells out in 9 years then what?

Someone is going to lose. Not everyone can win. Majority of buyers will lose, especially the ones buying in late.

Why would everyone sell at the same time? People are buying Bitcoin every second of the day to buy illicit goods from the dark web and criminal organizations are still buying Bitcoin to launder money. Last I checked, illegal narcotics, money laundering, illegal arms trade, etc.. are still a trillion dollar industry.

Can I borrow a Bitcoin bro ?
You know what w/ the holidays upon us I was thinking about doing an online BTC raffle. Open to 1,000 tickets @ $1.00 a piece. Doing an actual drawing & giving the winner 1 BTC. I limited it to 1,000 entries because I don't want to be accused of "making a profit,scam,yadda,yadda". I've gotten a pretty good response via social media so far so I may just run with it, if so I will post a thread here on SD MB.

You know what w/ the holidays upon us I was thinking about doing an online BTC raffle. Open to 1,000 tickets @ $1.00 a piece. Doing an actual drawing & giving the winner 1 BTC. I limited it to 1,000 entries because I don't want to be accused of "making a profit,scam,yadda,yadda". I've gotten a pretty good response via social media so far so I may just run with it, if so I will post a thread here on SD MB.

Imagine how many bags of Cheetos I can buy with that.

Is it profitable to mine?
right now it would take awhile to make your money back to pay for the equipment, if you already have the equipment its a fun project to do. you just missed the ethereum boom earlier this year, started the year around 11, people who mined early in the year could have made over 30X gains.

I get conflicting accounts on how cryptocurrencies are either the best thing ever or total busts. Don't know how to process it all.
you just gotta research it yourself and make your decision. if you hear a quack the only way to find out whether its really a duck or a bearded dude with a duck whistle is to look into it.

theres a lot of stuff online and on youtube but also alot of misinformation too. just start with the wikipedia for bitcoin, then understand blockchain.

investing in crypto is also not just understanding the technological breakthrough people consider blockchain to be but also the economical factors which gets more controversial.

its pretty much consensus that blockchain is an innovative breakthrough. banks, Microsoft, other big companies are looking to integrate with the technology. the controversy is whether bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies each which have their own economic rulesets on how coins are created will have long-term value and/or replace current govt backed currency or co-exist. a lot of libertarians supported bitcoin early because it has a fixed limited supply, other coins have rules built in for a small amount of inflation.

then you can go into the other aspect of bitcoin which is that it's supposed to be decentralized versus the govt backed fiat currency system of central banks.

Thinking of running the raffle on Dec. 1st then drawing on Christmas eve. It will be an actual raffle ticket drawing, no app or program simulation etc. Not sure where I should limit entries per person though, I mean if one person buys all 1,000 tickets they still came out lovely lol. Maybe limit to 10 entries per person ?!

Thinking of running the raffle on Dec. 1st then drawing on Christmas eve. It will be an actual raffle ticket drawing, no app or program simulation etc. Not sure where I should limit entries per person though, I mean if one person buys all 1,000 tickets they still came out lovely lol. Maybe limit to 10 entries per person ?!
I'd say 5 so it gives more total people a chance to win

Back