Cryptocurrency - a few tips from an old hand

@Nik123

Is Aqwire on your radar? And how do I get in the action?

https://aqwire.io/
https://icobench.com/ico/aqwire

Nope never heard of it. What’s the value proposition? Is the team solid? What are the token metrics? Also is there is a real use case for the token? Just some of the questions you should be asking yourself before you invest.

I’m only in the projects listed in my OP (+ the additional names I added later). In terms of how to buy, most can be bought on exchanges like Binance with BTC or Eth. If you’re into ICOs like the one you mention, most take Eth.

And remember, ignore retards like JonesBones, just like you’be been doing.

Best advice: stay away. The coins this guy recommended in the OP are down probably 75% or more since he started this thread. I stopped keeping track. There is no free lunch. Invest in real stocks.

And I still say the OP should be banned for making this thread. It is a con. There is a reason Facebook, Google, Apple, Twitter, etc banned crypto ads.

Dear Retard,

How many more times do I need to metaphorically slap you in the face before you crawl away?

Facebook just announced a reversal of banning ads on their platform - crypto ads are now back on Facebook.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/facebook-reverses-ban-on-cryptocurrency-ads-maintains-ban-on-icos

Amazon just announced they will be using Ethereum on their AWS platform.

Now watch all the other big players follow.

Let's not go in circles again - we have established you have obvious and severe mental deficiencies. Let's just keep it at that.

Yours sincerely,
Nik123

Last edited:
Dear Retard,

How many more times do I need to metaphorically slap you in the face before you crawl away?

Facebook just announced a reversal of banning ads on their platform - crypto ads are now back on Facebook.

https://cointelegraph.com/news/facebook-reverses-ban-on-cryptocurrency-ads-maintains-ban-on-icos

Amazon just announced they will be using Ethereum on their AWS platform.

Now watch all the other big players follow.

Let's not go in circles again - we have established you have obvious and severe mental deficiencies. Let's just keep it at that.

Yours sincerely,
Nik123

lol. How are your coins doing? Still in the toilet. Remind me how much the coins are down since the day you made this thread. Gotta be around 75% right? But you are slapping me around? lol. Your idiocy is on full display once again.

With mining rewards cratering it’s looking bearish and until the day headline news is trumpeting the death of bitcoin, the bottom has not been reached.

A few tips from an old hand would have put you down 75%. You are a charlatan. Numbers don't lie.

Eth is down 5% today. Somebody must have not gotten the news or isn't as excited about it as you. That shit was mentioned months ago and it is still in the toilet. Just like you.

Last edited:
I have no desire to use cryptocurrency as a form of investment, but am interested in its actual use as a currency. But it seems most people are interested in it to make money (investing/mining) and most of the discussion online are only about that. I understand it's still very new, and most businesses wouldn't dare to open itself to accept cryptocurrency as a form of payment. But if that is the case, that'd make this a hyper-risking investment, almost like a gamble.

lol. How are your coins doing? Still in the toilet. Remind me how much the coins are down since the day you made this thread. Gotta be around 75% right? But you are slapping me around? lol. Your idiocy is on full display once again.

With mining rewards cratering it’s looking bearish and until the day headline news is trumpeting the death of bitcoin, the bottom has not been reached.

A few tips from an old hand would have put you down 75%. You are a charlatan. Numbers don't lie.

Eth is down 5% today. Somebody must have not gotten the news or isn't as excited about it as you. That shit was mentioned months ago and it is still in the toilet. Just like you.

Dear Retard,

How is the mental retardation doing? Still going really really strong I see.

The only thing still in the toilet is your reasoning ability and powers of comprehension.

I will repeat myself yet again - this is a long term investment. It does not matter at all how the market is right now, what matters is where it is likely to go over the next 5-10 years. Again, this is a long term investment.

I cannot believe I have to keep repeating myself.

It's like I am talking to a mentally handicapped person. Oh, wait.

Yours truly,
Nik123

Somewhere at UBS, a financial advisor is calling people retards rather than explain his position

No.

Somewhere at the epicentre of finance, an old hand is having fun with a quivering troll while patiently and lovingly explaining his position, repeatedly.

Last edited:
I have no desire to use cryptocurrency as a form of investment, but am interested in its actual use as a currency. But it seems most people are interested in it to make money (investing/mining) and most of the discussion online are only about that. I understand it's still very new, and most businesses wouldn't dare to open itself to accept cryptocurrency as a form of payment. But if that is the case, that'd make this a hyper-risking investment, almost like a gamble.

Crypto has several use cases - as currencies, as utilities, as stores of value, as entire infrastructure ecosystems and so on. The currency use case is to be honest, the weakest at the moment, primarily due to the volatility and lack of workable scaling solutions at the moment.

The key thing to remember is this is embryonic stage disruptive technology (think internet stocks in the early 90s - the correlation is at roughly 84%). So what seems like hyper risky now in terms of volatility will eventually even out, a la the stock market, over the course of the next decade. And the true value of cryptocurrency and the blockchain will completely disrupt and forever change all industries.

But the real money is to be made well before that, which is why the smart money has been and continues to be in the game - before the institutions truly get involved (they are coming, as all the evidence points to).

Ive been holding onto XVG for over a year. I actually believe in the coin. Its one of the few alts I think that are worth a fuck.
If you’re a holder check out Pundi X. You get 7% a month just for holding. It’s a project I believe in if crypto ever sees mass adoption. They already have a working product that’s shipped.

https://pundix.com/

@Nik123

Can I ask you to check out Orozu and see if it is worth an investment? What do you do for a living anyway?

@Nik123

Can I ask you to check out Orozu and see if it is worth an investment? What do you do for a living anyway?

Apologies mate, but I don't have the time/inclination to do in-depth research for people on new projects/ICOs. I have tried my best to share the research I have done to date, and all my picks are based on that. It's imperative that you do your own research, because what may appeal to you may not appeal to me, and vice versa.

There are plenty of guidelines in this thread (from me and from others who know the game) which you can follow and make up your own mind whether a specific project or investment is worth your time.

If you have other general questions, happy to help.

Regarding your question around what I do - I work in finance.

Thank you for the great tips, I really find them interesting and helpful

Thanks man, no worries - happy to help.

For those interested, huge twin news releases for Ethos today.

They have released their first working product, the universal wallet in the Netherlands (more country releases to come on a weekly basis).

https://www.ethos.io/2018/07/02/the-ethos-universal-wallet-is-now-available-in-the-netherlands/

Secondly, Ethos have partnered with a Goldman Sachs backed fintech company to develop their fiat gateway. This is absolutely massive news.

https://www.ethos.io/2018/07/03/fut...l-infrastructure-for-usd-funding-using-plaid/

Last edited:
Thanks man, no worries - happy to help.

For those interested, huge twin news releases for Ethos today.

They have released their first working product, the universal wallet in the Netherlands (more country releases to come on a weekly basis).

https://www.ethos.io/2018/07/02/the-ethos-universal-wallet-is-now-available-in-the-netherlands/

Secondly, Ethos have partnered with a Goldman Sachs backed fintech company to develop their fiat gateway. This is absolutely massive news.

https://www.ethos.io/2018/07/03/fut...l-infrastructure-for-usd-funding-using-plaid/

th

Ethos wallet launches in the US!

th

@Nik123 - Just spitballing here. If BTC hits 25,000 USD by the year's end, how do I capitalize on this? Put 10 grand down and cash in 35k at the end of the year? Can I even facilitate a sell like that in Binance or whatever?

If only sherdog was around in the dotcom bubble, we'd have guys like posters in this thread telling everyone because this internet thing has promise, investing in pets.com can't go wrong. Its the internet! Web-based businesses will just have to make money, because they're using the web! The technology will take over the world! Its a sure thing!

@Nik123 - Just spitballing here. If BTC hits 25,000 USD by the year's end, how do I capitalize on this? Put 10 grand down and cash in 35k at the end of the year? Can I even facilitate a sell like that in Binance or whatever?

This is going to be good. Why not stop at 25k? Why not a million seeing as we're randomly pulling unreasonable numbers out of the sky.

Every once in a while I google "bitcoin price" to see how much it's fallen. Every time it's gonna have news/videos that show up on the results page, and every time they're gonna say it's bottomed and and the massive bull market return is just around the corner. And every time they're wrong. And who is promoting this stuff? The guys with crypto positions that are just dying for the market to turn around. Its a very amusing situation. Nobody can predict whats gonna happen in the short term, but in the long term you can predict most, if not all, of these coins are gonna go down to zero.

Back