Cryptocurrency - a few tips from an old hand

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by Nik123, Dec 20, 2017.

1. JonesBones

JonesBones Gold Belt

You were telling people to buy something that has lost more than half its value since. Can you at least admit they should have waited until now to buy instead of when you first told them to more than 6 months ago? lol.

You are an absolute moron. How can you defend yourself? Everything you have said has been proven wrong through real life events. Faith based idiot. I'd fuckin ban your ass just like crypto ads were banned from other sites. You fraud.

2. Nik123

Nik123 Purple Belt

Jonny Bones, just shut up. Seriously. I cannot take you seriously. Every time the market dips losers like you come out. You will be sucking up to me again when the market is up (which it is, massively - if you take a perspective longer than a few months).

Now go away little fella, and get a life (and an education while you’re at it). I’ve debated this topic endlessly on this thread, and educated lots of people on what is the biggest market opportunity in a generation- which is following the exact pattern of technological disruption that the internet boom did.

My portfolio is still looking solid, and I put my money where my mouth is. I’ll come back to destroy you (again), but am busy at the moment so feel free to spew your dribble - I will happily take you apart piece by piece when I have more time. X

3. JonesBones

JonesBones Gold Belt

The market has done nothing but dip since you made this thread. To the tune of more than 50%

You haven't educated shit. Great opportunity my ass. People would be broke if they followed your advice.

There is no need for debate. The facts and numbers speak for themselves. You have no argument.

4. OMGstreetfight

OMGstreetfight I like money

If sherdog taught me one thing, it's that crypto brings the worst out in you.

Cuzcatlan likes this.
  5. JonesBones

JonesBones Gold Belt

Fraud brings out the worst in me. When person is selling a con. This shit has dropped more than 50% since he recommended it and he can't admit being wrong at all. This is why crypto ads are banned.

6. Nik123

Nik123 Purple Belt

Are you feeling blue Jones? On suicide watch by any chance? Awww. Listen, taking it out on me isn’t going to stop the inevitable.

But I can help. Firstly, it’s okay to not understand new technology and volatility in markets. Secondly, it’s perfectly okay to have no understanding of investment horizons or risk appetite. Thirdly, and please don’t feel blue or angry about this - everyone doesn’t have the same mental capacity.

Listen, there are plenty of helplines you can call if you are feeling down. I will even send a virtual hug your way

You will be okay Jonny, you will be okay.

7. JonesBones

JonesBones Gold Belt

How many times are you gonna use "you dont understand the technology". That has been old for years.

Bitcoin is down more than 50% since you made this thread. All that needs to be said. Put window dressing on that.

8. RockstarChris

RockstarChris President of the Dump and Wasteland Double Yellow Card Yellow Card

can i just give you my money and you give me back more money?

9. Nik123

Nik123 Purple Belt

Was it mum that was harsh with you today? Or did daddy abuse you for not being able to perform in school again? Look I don’t want to kick a child who is already down. Step off the ledge Jones, we can be friends - I may be the only (virtual) friend you may have. Take my hand, and shhhh - your depression will be okay, crypto will be okay, life will be okay.....you will be okay.

10. Nik123

Nik123 Purple Belt

Deal! Haha

11. JonesBones

JonesBones Gold Belt

down 50% since you told people to buy.

ToxicShocker likes this.
  12. Nik123

Nik123 Purple Belt

Is that what daddy said before he slapped you? Poor baby.

13. JonesBones

JonesBones Gold Belt

It has lost over 50% since he started this thread.

14. JonesBones

JonesBones Gold Belt

Down more than 50% since you created this thread. lol.

15. Nik123

Nik123 Purple Belt

What has my mentally challenged friend? Bitcoin? I don't remember telling anyone to buy Bitcoin.

But it's okay Jones, retards gonna retard.

16. Nik123

Nik123 Purple Belt

I bet you Jones looks just like the puppet on his avatar.

[​IMG]

17. JonesBones

JonesBones Gold Belt

Ok I am gonna use one of the first coins you recommended. I just googled it. Power ledger. $1.21 on day this thread was created. 27 cents now. You are right, you are doing far fuckin worse than bitcoin lol.

18. JonesBones

JonesBones Gold Belt

@Nik123 in all his genius, has somehow managed to underperform bitcoin by 50%. lol.

19. Nik123

Nik123 Purple Belt

The whole market is down little guy, those tears are not warranted. Smaller cap coins go down harder.

You know what this makes? A buying opportunity - for anyone with a long term investment horizon. But I get it, mummy and daddy won't give you any more pocket money. So what's the preferred suicide method Bones - jumping off a ledge or are you gonna do a Bourdain on us?

20. JonesBones

JonesBones Gold Belt

But yours are down even more than bitcoin which is down a lot. Yours are down a whole lot more. lol.