Cryptocurrency - a few tips from an old hand

I'm so pissed about the whole Cryptocurrency thing. This year around April/May I tried for a solid 2 months making a Coinbase account and they wouldn't let me deposit any money, people on Reddit were calling it a big conspiracy. Ethereum was around $26 a unit and Bitcoin was about $2000 a unit.

I'm so pissed about the whole Cryptocurrency thing. This year around April/May I tried for a solid 2 months making a Coinbase account and they wouldn't let me deposit any money, people on Reddit were calling it a big conspiracy. Ethereum was around $26 a unit and Bitcoin was about $2000 a unit.
<DCrying>

I feel you bruh. I tried getting on coinbase and was gonna drop like 3k in when Bitcoin was at $9,000, Litecoin was $90, and Ethereum was at like $300, but my account took a while to make.

How can you be an old hand at something that’s brand new?

You can indeed, since cryptocurrency has been around for several years now. The only thing that is brand new is mainstream attention.

Coinbase is shite, but currently the ONLY way to really buy crypto with fiat. This is why Ethos is going to be a game changer.

You know, more than a few.

Is a few more or less than a couple? Seriously, my wife and I got into a fight over this. I said a couple is two, and a few isnthree or more. She said a couple and a few are the same. So I asked her why we were considered a couple and not a few.

Is a few more or less than a couple? Seriously, my wife and I got into a fight over this. I said a couple is two, and a few isnthree or more. She said a couple and a few are the same. So I asked her why we were considered a couple and not a few.

Exactly. A few is tree or more den a couple.

The way I see it, a few and a couple are not mutually exclusive. A few can be a couple.

But several, means more than two.

Hope this sets it right between you and the missus.

Where can you buy these coins and what are their symbols?

Binance buddy, you can trade your bitcoin for altcoins there.

Ethos symbol = ETHOS (but Binance has it under it's old symbol, BQX).

InvestFeed = IFT.

Power Ledger = POWR

Where can you buy these coins and what are their symbols?

When this ^ level of informed guy is looking to get in on that sweet sweet action , you just know everything is copacetic.

Last edited by a moderator:
The best advice there was to do your own research. There will be a ton of people trying to pump the coins they own, its possible they believe in them but you should not buy due to FOMO but because you researched it on your own and made your own decision. Once you do enough research you'll see there are a lot of people working on similar projects and that it is easy to fork off or copy a coin.

If you are going to altcoin tech route in investing, keep in mind you are basically investing in penny tech stocks. We really have not seen a widely successful use of blockchain other than as currency and a store of value. Cryptokitties built off ethereum seemed popular for a few days but it really doesn't do anything right now, I mean its digital collectible kitties, and thats considered successful. I believe one day we will have some other technological use for blockchain but determining which one is successful let alone which team and their coin is very very difficult. There are a lot of good ideas and good developers working in the space but it's getting very crowded in an untested market.

Everyone who talks about crypto right now seems like a genius because there is a lot of money moving into it so everyone who invests can say they called this and that and are have a history of being right but everyone who invested even a little has made gains.

There is a ton of money still flowing in so i wont say not to buy those coins because pretty much everything is going up. Just think about what will have longevity. Never buy before researching because you are afraid you are going to miss out. There will always be a chance to buy but you have the chance to be educated before you buy. Just giving you guys another perspective.

dictionary, bro.

Back