Cryptocurrency - a few tips from an old hand

Why so upset 2 cents? The offer wasn’t open to you anyways so relaxxxxx

Just here to warn others for you buddy.

Everybody should do their own research (als on my picks) and they should not follow some guys PM-ed spreadsheet.

Just here to warn others for you buddy.

Everybody should do their own research (als on my picks) and they should not follow some guys PM-ed spreadsheet.

Don’t worry little buddy, I’m sure most people use their own brains. Unlike your ‘investment group’. *cough* Zebra or whatever that shit ico was...

I’ve already destroyed any gains you will make of wanchain with Neo and Ethereum so why would I bother?

Can I offer you a cookie?

Hahahaha so you were in the 0,30 cent ETH ico and the 0,03 cent Antshare/NEO ICO and you still have a "regular job" as you mentioned before????

Wow buddy, you must have fucked up badly<45><45><45><45><45>I actually feel sorry for you.

If all goes well I am out of this game within a year - at least with 80% of my positions - and then never have to work again.<Moves>

Hahahaha so you were in the 0,30 cent ETH ico and the 0,03 cent Antshare/NEO ICO and you still have a "regular job" as you mentioned before????

Wow buddy, you must have fucked up badly<45><45><45><45><45>I actually feel sorry for you.

If all goes well I am out of this game within a year - at least with 80% of my positions - and then never have to work again.<Moves>

Who said I have a regular job little one?

How about this, you put your (obviously) soaked panties away, stop playing with emojis to self-soothe, and I buy you lunch?

Don’t worry little buddy, I’m sure most people use their own brains. Unlike your ‘investment group’. *cough* Zebra or whatever that shit ico was...
Exactly what I expected of you. Not even taken a look at Zebi but calling it a shitcoin immedeately. If you look more closely it would probably tick a few boxes you like. At least it should if you are really the researcher you say you are.

Anyway, I am off to bed. Quote my picks in Dec 2018 and please hit me up when you have the cojones to actually make a bet. No worries, dont expect you to do neither

Exactly what I expected of you. Not even taken a look at Zebi but calling it a shitcoin immedeately. If you look more closely it would probably tick a few boxes you like. At least it should if you are really the researcher you say you are.

Anyway, I am off to bed. Quote my picks in Dec 2018 and please hit me up when you have the cojones to actually make a bet. No worries, dont expect you to do neither

Now now, don’t be sad. I will look into Zebi in more detail ok?

Now sweet crypto dreams son, and the very best of luck x

I genuinely hope you are able to retire in a year!

Why restrict yourself to coins used for digital transactions? That's already an overheated market segment.

Use you......

And to your other question, this isn't my full time job.

Here you go.

You still working on something else after being in those ICO's years ago is absolutely hillarious.
I am off to bed know for real, thank you for making me smile.

Here you go.

You still working on something else after being in those ICO's years ago is absolutely hillarious.
I am off to bed know for real, thank you for making me smile.

How did you equate me saying ‘this isn’t my full time job’ with me not having made enough money off icos? Maybe I like to do other things to keep me busy? Maybe the two sentences have no causal link? Or maybe you simply don’t have any facts to come to any conclusion on the matter?

Yes get some sleep for real little fella, it may help your reasoning and logic a bit, or so we all hope.

Ethos is a scam as are like 99% of cryptocurrencies and blockchain companies.

People are easily caught up in hype when there's really only a few crypros with a chance at widespread adoption which would justify their market caps. Everything else is severely overvalued and doomed to a 90% drop in value once their "projects" die.

Calling any project a ‘scam’ should only be done with clear evidence. Otherwise the only thing that’s a ‘scam’ is your incorrect opinion passed off as fact.

If you think a project is overly ambitious and won’t succeed, sure by all means say that. I even agree that the vast majority of projects will fail.

But after looking into Ethos in much more detail than you seem to have, there is certainly no evidence to indicate it’s a ‘scam’. In fact, it’s one of the most solid projects out there - as evidenced by regular feedback from the team, demos of their product and it’s features, Github dev activity, social media articles, strong telegram community, and clearly laid out whitepaper, roadmap, and modest initial funding targets during their ico.

As always, solid research trumps random opinions.

Calling any project a ‘scam’ should only be done with clear evidence. Otherwise the only thing that’s a ‘scam’ is your incorrect opinion passed off as fact.

If you think a project is overly ambitious and won’t succeed, sure by all means say that. I even agree that the vast majority of projects will fail.

But after looking into Ethos in much more detail than you seem to have, there is certainly no evidence to indicate it’s a ‘scam’. In fact, it’s one of the most solid projects out there - as evidenced by regular feedback from the team, demos of their product and it’s features, Github dev activity, social media articles, strong telegram community, and clearly laid out whitepaper, roadmap, and modest initial funding targets during their ico.

But calling a coin you never heard of a shitcoin is perfectly fine right...And then to finish off you say "solid research trumps random opinions". Lol, you are so full of shit. You should practice what you preach.

Regarding Ethos: couldnt say a thing about it, haven't invested or researched it. Heard a few positive stories about if for what thats worth.

But calling a coin you never heard of a shitcoin is perfectly fine right...And then to finish off you say "solid research trumps random opinions". Lol, you are so full of shit. You should practice what you preach.

Regarding Ethos: couldnt say a thing about it, haven't invested or researched it. Heard a few positive stories about if for what thats worth.

Oh, look who's back!

Well rested lil guy? Early morning coffee got you all pumped up to start posting?
Good.

As I explained to you several times, I called your coins shitcoins because you presented them with ZERO research or facts indicating WHY they were good choices.

See? I'm pretty consistent in my approach. And agree with your position on Ethos, if you haven't looked into it you reserve your opinions, I like that.

Did you sleep well?

I've been in this game long enough to see many "solid devs" be complete shit tier devs but decent pump n dumpers.

Ethos simply is a project that won't pan out. They're selling wolf tickets

I've been in this game long enough to see many "solid devs" be complete shit tier devs but decent pump n dumpers.

Ethos simply is a project that won't pan out. They're selling wolf tickets

Again, opinions stated as fact. I seriously doubt you have been in the game for more than a few weeks/months, and the reason I say that - nobody who is a veteran in this space would call Ethos a scam.

Why is that you may ask? Because they would have done some in-depth research on the project - which would reveal a good project as evidenced by several metrics, as even 2 Cents admits (and I do believe that guy actually does some research, despite me giving him a hard time).

So let's agree to disagree, completely.

Again, opinions stated as fact. I seriously doubt you have been in the game for more than a few weeks/months, and the reason I say that - nobody who is a veteran in this space would call Ethos a scam.

Why is that you may ask? Because they would have done some in-depth research on the project - which would reveal a good project as evidenced by several metrics, as even 2 Cents admits (and I do believe that guy actually does some research, despite me giving him a hard time).

So let's agree to disagree, completely.
lol try 2013 dawg

Lay off the kool-aid

lol try 2013 dawg

Lay off the kool-aid

2013 dawg? Oh wow, let me just take your word for it then, dawg.

So dawg, why don't you use your 5 years of experience in this game and outline your clear rationale for WHY Ethos is a scam in your view?

I'll give you my arguments, backed by evidence, proving why it's not a scam, and also I will give you at least 7 clear reasons why it's a solid project.

How does that sound dawg?

TS -

Be honest.

How much moneys have you made/lost?

2013 dawg? Oh wow, let me just take your word for it then, dawg.

So dawg, why don't you use your 5 years of experience in this game and outline your clear rationale for WHY Ethos is a scam in your view?

I'll give you my arguments, backed by evidence, proving why it's not a scam, and also I will give you at least 7 clear reasons why it's a solid project.

How does that sound dawg?
Reminds me of VeriCoin

Anyway, ETH all day.

Reminds me of VeriCoin

Anyway, ETH all day.

'Remins me of VeriCoin.....ETH all day'.

So let me get this straight - that is your ENTIRE argument for why you called Ethos a scam. And you've been in this game since 2013, dawg.

Okkkkaaaaaay then.

Let's just politely move on and end this slightly embarrassing conversation.

'Remins me of VeriCoin.....ETH all day'.

So let me get this straight - that is your ENTIRE argument for why you called Ethos a scam. And you've been in this game since 2013, dawg.

Okkkkaaaaaay then.

Let's just politely move on and end this slightly embarrassing conversation.
You sound a bit nutty. Perhaps meds are in order

dawg

Back