Cryptocurrency - a few tips from an old hand

You probably dont like to hear things you are maybe not aware of, but to bad I can post whatever the fuck I want. You can be as ignorant as you want but I can help other people who are open for solid projects for sure.

Its an open forum and there are more flavors then you shill projects. Obv you did not even check CMC, because if you did you would have noticed that almost none of those projects are in the top 50 (Wanchain is not even out yet). We participated in all of them in ICO fase, and without exception have HUGE potential. Last tip I will give you is buy some Wanchain when it hits the exchanges in a few weeks.

Quote me at the end of 2018 to see how your picks performed against mine.

Don’t get them panties in a bunch mate, I was partly messing with you. As I said in my first post to your shitcoins, it’s a free world. I’m not interested in changing that - so feel free to invest in what you like.

You know those questions you couldn’t answer? I have got at least 20 more of those that I go through when I do my research on any given project. I also maintain a spreadsheet where I analyse ICOs. So I’m probably the last person you should be calling ignorant and for your sake, I hope your ‘investment group’ does the same.

Oh and trust me, I know a thing or two about every coin you have mentioned without ‘checking CMC’. I live and breathe this shit.

I’ve heard about Wanchain for weeks, and here is a counter tip. It is going to fly off the moment it hits exchanges so good luck getting it at a decent price. Enjoy the ride.

Don’t get them panties in a bunch mate, I was partly messing with you. As I said in my first post to your shitcoins, it’s a free world. I’m not interested in changing that - so feel free to invest in what you like.

You know those questions you couldn’t answer? I have got at least 20 more of those that I go through when I do my research on any given project. I also maintain a spreadsheet where I analyse ICOs. So I’m probably the last person you should be calling ignorant and for your sake, I hope your ‘investment group’ does the same.

Oh and trust me, I know a thing or two about every coin you have mentioned without ‘checking CMC’. I live and breathe this shit.

I’ve heard about Wanchain for weeks, and here is a counter tip. It is going to fly off the moment it hits exchanges so good luck getting it at a decent price. Enjoy the ride.

Lol, for weeks??<45> Better step up your game son. We invested in them 6 months ago, hence I dont need to get any at exchange because I already got a shitload *and I aint selling for a long time).
If you missed WAN/ICX etc I am sure as hell not interested in your spreadsheet.

Solid as fuck project so I indeed may buy extra WAN

https://coincentral.com/what-is-ethos/

In addition to a well-designed wallet, Ethos plans to offer transfer and exchange services. This is an essential part of the puzzle of becoming a complete asset management solution. Ideally, you’ll be able to rebalance your cryptocurrency holdings all from the Ethos platform.

This means exchanging cryptocurrencies instantly. It also means the ability to trade any cryptocurrency pair, using the ETHOS coin as a liquidity network. You’ll be able to deposit and withdraw funds from external wallets, and Ethos will support conversion to fiat in the near future.

What could possibly go wrong?

Ethos billing themselves as an asset management platform means they understand most cryptocurrencies are tradable securities. According to most experts, it’s only a matter of time until the cryptocurrency market gets regulated.

Ethos is building their platform with compliance in mind. They’re U.S.-based, so they’re focusing on North American securities law. The fiat gateway will come with built-in KYC and AML measures. However, operating a basic wallet still won’t require identity verification.

You’ll also be able to easily export your account activity to make tax reporting easier.

The team has also emphasized that the ETHOS coin is meant to be a functional token. This is in hopes of avoiding securities regulation. According to their FAQ:

“ETHOS is not a security, or Tokenized Security, because it does not meet the legal definition of a security applicable in the United States, Canada, Singapore, United Kingdom or any other OECD jurisdiction. In the United States, this is more commonly referred to the ‘Howey Test’”
I mean, what are you guys looking to score here. These "tokens" are neither a securitized asset nor an actual currency. In theory the tokens will be the magic ticket to gain access to the Ethos wallet. lmao what? This bridge metaphor is even more concerning if I'm someone who's actually taking this seriously:

https://www.ethos.io/2017/09/14/a-metaphor-for-functional-tokens/

This is from the Ethos homepage:

Unlock the future of investment. Empower the world. Our mission is to make the daunting cryptocurrency market accessible to everyone, accelerate adoption of blockchain technology and democratize ownership of cryptocurrencies. Ethos harnesses the power of design, technology and social intelligence to create a breakthrough solution that will enable everyone to participate in the New Economy.

We’re putting the power back in the hands of the people – where it belongs. Join us.

Weird, kinda flies in the face of the whole idea that you need to buy up these tokens in order to even access the platform

Again, I'm just kinda baffled by you cryptocurrency enthusiasts. Like what exactly do you believe you're investing in?
Ethos is a scam as are like 99% of cryptocurrencies and blockchain companies.

People are easily caught up in hype when there's really only a few crypros with a chance at widespread adoption which would justify their market caps. Everything else is severely overvalued and doomed to a 90% drop in value once their "projects" die.

Coinbase is shite, but currently the ONLY way to really buy crypto with fiat. This is why Ethos is going to be a game changer.

Just going through you posts and please dont spread blatant LIES. You can buy crypto with FIAT via numerous ways, like Bitstamp.net, Kraken, Litebit.eu etc...

Lol, for weeks??<45> Better step up your game son. We invested in them 6 months ago, hence I dont need to get any at exchange because I already got a shitload *and I aint selling for a long time).
If you missed WAN/ICX etc I am sure as hell not interested in your spreadsheet.

Solid as fuck project so I indeed may buy extra WAN

You moron.

I’ve invested in the Ethereum ico, and the Antshares ico - which is now Neo.

I suggest you stop trying to compare who has known what for longer son....it’s not a great look for you.

And yes, from everything you have spewed I think you really really need my spreadsheet; and a bit of critical thinking - neither of which are coming your way anytime soon.

Just going through you posts and please dont spread blatant LIES. You can buy crypto with FIAT via numerous ways, like Bitstamp.net, Kraken, Litebit.eu etc...

Context my dear 2 cents. Coinbase is the primary way to buy crypto, as it’s the most accessible/known to the masses. Kraken and Litebit.eu are not.

And the key point there (in the context of Ethos was about alts). You cannot buy alts directly via fiat. Ethos changes that.

But nuance seems to escape you doesn’t it little fella.

And do you always refer to yourself as ‘we’ Two Cents?

Or is it a subliminal reference to having a secret second brain that leads you to drop wise nuggets of wisdom without any due diligence?

Seriously though; can you answer any of the questions I posed?

Frankly you seem a little thick and wet behind the years to be so confident with your opinions...

Ethos is a scam as are like 99% of cryptocurrencies and blockchain companies.

People are easily caught up in hype when there's really only a few crypros with a chance at widespread adoption which would justify their market caps. Everything else is severely overvalued and doomed to a 90% drop in value once their "projects" die.

This is exactly my critique of the subject. Blockchain is legit tech. There is just so many scams out there right now.

Think of what you just said: 99% of the field is fraudulent.

You actually have a realistic view of things. Money can be made but you gotta be very careful.

You moron.

I’ve invested in the Ethereum ico, and the Antshares ico - which is now Neo.

I suggest you stop trying to compare who has known what for longer son....it’s not a great look for you.

And yes, from everything you have spewed I think you really really need my spreadsheet; and a bit of critical thinking - neither of which are coming your way anytime soon.

Lol, people who dont agree with you are being called "moron" and are asked to leaves your circle jerking thread. That's the characteristic of a great mind, right?

I am not comparing jack shit, but if you really only heard about Wanchain the last few weeks your research is seriously lacking. Your words not mine.

Futhermore your attitude against everybody who even disagrees slightly with you shows me that you think "you know it all". That's ingorant as fuck - but I see that all the time in this space for some reason. I sure as hell dont know everything and reading up on all the content is simply impossible.

I will prob. open my own thread to talk about ICO's, because that is my specialty and I am willing to help others. You are more then welcome to join the discussion there (and learn in your case) as long as you are respectful.

This is exactly my critique of the subject. Blockchain is legit tech. There is just so many scams out there right now.

Think of what you just said: 99% of the field is fraudulent.
There's like 1,500 crypto "projects" and I believe there's maybe 15 that legitimately have a shot at mainstream adoption.

And most of those are built on top of one of the 15 projects.

Certainly the blockchain space is more broad than operating systems, but to compare we've made it to 2018 with 3 OS's. And one of those, Linux, is almost entirely relegated to developers. Could argue Android as a 4th I suppose.

Also consider that when major corporations officially join the blockchain space they will bring their massive brand recognition with them. They also will absolutely not work with an shady individuals or questionable blockchain startups.

As for Ethos. They're promising something they can't and won't deliver. For better or worse Coinbase is here to stay. It's the most successful blockchain startup in terms of attracting industry investor cash and it has a sizeable grip on US fiat entry into crypto.

There's like 1,500 crypto "projects" and I believe there's maybe 15 that legitimately have a shot at mainstream adoption.

And most of those are built on top of one of the 15 projects.

Certainly the blockchain space is more broad than operating systems, but to compare we've made it to 2018 with 3 OS's. And one of those, Linux, is almost entirely relegated to developers. Could argue Android as a 4th I suppose.

Also consider that when major corporations officially join the blockchain space they will bring their massive brand recognition with them. They also will absolutely not work with an shady individuals or questionable blockchain startups.

As for Ethos. They're promising something they can't and won't deliver. For better or worse Coinbase is here to stay. It's the most successful blockchain startup in terms of attracting industry investor cash and it has a sizeable grip on US fiat entry into crypto.

I agree with most except the Coinbase part. I think it is over now. I can't see them coming back from this. We are talking hundreds of people who have lost thousands of dollars each. Imagine if Sherdog forums consisted of nothing but complaints about Sherdog? That is where Coinbase is. The jig is up. No transparency. No customer service.

Just look at reddit coinbase. You can't make this stuff up. They are draining people's accounts for no reason. You can't do what they do and get away with it. Any investigation will bring them down.

I agree with most except the Coinbase part. I think it is over now. I can't see them coming back from this. We are talking hundreds of people who have lost thousands of dollars each. Imagine if Sherdog forums consisted of nothing but complaints about Sherdog? That is where Coinbase is. The jig is up. No transparency. No customer service.

Just look at reddit coinbase. You can't make this stuff up.
That wasn't Coinbases fault though. Visa already came out and said so

I mean there's plenty of reasons to not use CB and I'm in no way surprised their customer service sucks but barring a pullout by investors they aren't going anywhere imo. Maybe a rebranding but they didn't do anything illegal

Lol, people who dont agree with you are being called "moron" and are asked to leaves your circle jerking thread. That's the characteristic of a great mind, right?

I am not comparing jack shit, but if you really only heard about Wanchain the last few weeks your research is seriously lacking. Your words not mine.

Futhermore your attitude against everybody who even disagrees slightly with you shows me that you think "you know it all". That's ingorant as fuck - but I see that all the time in this space for some reason. I sure as hell dont know everything and reading up on all the content is simply impossible.

I will prob. open my own thread to talk about ICO's, because that is my specialty and I am willing to help others. You are more then welcome to join the discussion there (and learn in your case) as long as you are respectful.

Can I get you a tissue?

If you look back at the thread plenty of people have expressed their opinions on different cryptocurrencies and all have been welcomed (besides obvious morons who either shout ‘scam’ with no evidence or research done, or others who shill random cryptos with no facts or research backing them up).

When I give my opinions on my picks, I say WHY I believe they are solid. And actually share parts of my in depth research.

So when you come here and arrogantly and lazily claim your picks are ‘the IOTA of China’ or your ico pick is great, with ZERO factual or research evidence - yeah I take an issue with that.

Anyhow man, maybe I was a little harsh but I was partly messing with you as I said.

I more than welcome heathy discourse, just don’t be lazy/arrogant when you spill your coins....tell me WHY, like I do.

Context my dear 2 cents. Coinbase is the primary way to buy crypto, as it’s the most accessible/known to the masses. Kraken and Litebit.eu are not.

And the key point there (in the context of Ethos was about alts). You cannot buy alts directly via fiat. Ethos changes that.

But nuance seems to escape you doesn’t it little fella.

You can put your money where your condescending mouth is a do a little wager...You take
your precious Ethos and I will take Wanchain. See who gained the most on 31th of Dec 2018.

1 BTC?

And here’s an open deal - for anyone interested in my top recent ICO picks, with a scored breakdown of why I chose these...drop me a PM, and if you aren’t a dickhead I’ll share some information with you.

You can put your money where your condescending mouth is a do a little wager...You take
your precious Ethos and I will take Wanchain. See who gained the most on 31th of Dec 2018.

1 BTC?

I’ve already destroyed any gains you will make of wanchain with Neo and Ethereum so why would I bother?

Can I offer you a cookie?

That wasn't Coinbases fault though. Visa already came out and said so

I mean there's plenty of reasons to not use CB and I'm in no way surprised their customer service sucks but barring a pullout by investors they aren't going anywhere imo. Maybe a rebranding but they didn't do anything illegal

Yet it only happened to Coinbase customers and MasterCard and others have the same problem. The unauthorized charges are still occurring as we speak. This is on Coinbase. We gave them our money and information and they drained our accounts. What other site or business does that?

Nothing is ever Coinbase's fault.

And here’s an open deal - for anyone interested in my top recent ICO picks, with a scored breakdown of why I chose these...drop me a PM, and if you aren’t a dickhead I’ll share some information with you.

Lol those spreadsheets are a dime a dozen.. Can link you up with many oof those spreadsheets, but your firm "view" tells me your research is not top notch.

Lol those spreadsheets are a dime a dozen.. Can link you up with many oof those spreadsheets, but your firm "view" tells me your research is not top notch.

Why so upset 2 cents? The offer wasn’t open to you anyways so relaxxxxx

I’ve already destroyed any gains you will make of wanchain with Neo and Ethereum so why would I bother?

Can I offer you a cookie?

Thought so... Big mouth but scared for a little bet. So much for the "expert" <45>

Back