Cryptocurrency - a few tips from an old hand

Ethos launch their Universal Wallet next month. Current price $4, I reckon we could see $12-20 when this launches.

Ethos has competitors - Like Pillar.

It has like, several competitors. Bread is another example. But none of them have the scope Ethos does. They are building an entire financial ecosystem supported by a unique legal/regulatory compliance plan. None of its competitors are.

It has like, several competitors. Bread is another example. But none of them have the scope Ethos does. They are building an entire financial ecosystem supported by a unique legal/regulatory compliance plan. None of its competitors are.
This. Ethos will be legit. Cant wait for it to come out

This. Ethos will be legit. Cant wait for it to come out

I got in at $4 and now I'm going to HODL.

Remember, do NOT put in what you can't afford to lose or you can't make up within a couple of paychecks.

Better safe than bankrupt.

Remember, do NOT put in what you can't afford to lose or you can't make up within a couple of paychecks.

Don't own any of it. But I'm excited for the actual tech of the company to be released. It's a game changer and will bring lots of new money in through the ease of use of the app

Ethos launch their Universal Wallet next month. Current price $4, I reckon we could see $12-20 when this launches.

I read a rumor that they're claiming to be launching a debit card of their own - to function from the wallet?

I read a rumor that they're claiming to be launching a debit card of their own - to function from the wallet?

Yep, they are. Not many people seem to understand just how insane their vision is, and they have the team to pull this off. They are going to let financial services institutions actually build apps off their Bedrock API infrastructure!

The debit card, checking accounts, universal wallet, price predictions and social platform, liquidity network etc is almost icing on the cake.

Out of the top 100, Ethos is by far the project that most excites me.

Last edited:
Yep, they are. Not many people seem to understand just how insane their vision is, and they have the team to pull this off. They are going to let financial services institutions actually build apps off their Bedrock API infrastructure!

The debit card, checking accounts, universal wallet, price predictions and social platform, liquidity network etc is almost icing on the cake.

Out of the top 100, Ethos is by far the project that most excites me.

Looking to get in on Ethos tonight. Going to enter the market for the first time today with a 1000$ portfolio. Nothing big but all I am willing to put it right now. It's sitting around 4$ right now. Down from 10$ when I first read this thread. Probably going to put half my intial investment in Litecoin and the other half in Ethos.. wouldn't mind picking up another alt but I would have to do more research first. Glad to see youre still excited about this project. I saw you had some doubts earlier after posting about Ethos.. so youre back on board 100 percent?

PS - I am a noob when it comes to crypto. Only been reading about it since Jan.. glad that my verification to actually get on an exchange took so long cause I missed the crash or else I would have bought before. Anyways, if I wanted to do a 50/25/25 split for holding (ltc, ethos, ?) What third option would you recommend? Im looking for a direction, will do more research after.. thaks boss

Last edited:
Looking to get in on Ethos tonight. Going to enter the market for the first time today with a 1000$ portfolio. Nothing big but all I am willing to put it right now. It's sitting around 4$ right now. Down from 10$ when I first read this thread. Probably going to put half my intial investment in Litecoin and the other half in Ethos.. wouldn't mind picking up another alt but I would have to do more research first. Glad to see youre still excited about this project. I saw you had some doubts earlier after posting about Ethos.. so youre back on board 100 percent?

PS - I am a noob when it comes to crypto. Only been reading about it since Jan.. glad that my verification to actually get on an exchange took so long cause I missed the crash or else I would have bought before. Anyways, if I wanted to do a 50/25/25 split for holding (ltc, ethos, ?) What third option would you recommend? Im looking for a direction, will do more research after.. thaks boss

Welcome aboard. Not sure if you are thinking of me or someone else, but I never changed my mind on Ethos - always believed in the fundamentals.

I don't look at short term price fluctuations; I look for vision/scope, team strength, tech, and standard of white paper.

There are plenty of 'third options' to look at - my other favourite is Power Ledger because it ticks the boxes I look at. For more of a high risk high reward pick - I like Internet Node Token (INT) and Singularity NET (AGI). Both are in industries set to take over the world - Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence.

But you need to be comfortable with the project, and have personal faith in it based on your own research, not just take my word for it.

Welcome aboard. Not sure if you are thinking of me or someone else, but I never changed my mind on Ethos - always believed in the fundamentals.

I don't look at short term price fluctuations; I look for vision/scope, team strength, tech, and standard of white paper.

There are plenty of 'third options' to look at - my other favourite is Power Ledger because it ticks the boxes I look at. For more of a high risk high reward pick - I like Internet Node Token (INT) and Singularity NET (AGI). Both are in industries set to take over the world - Internet of Things and Artificial Intelligence.

But you need to be comfortable with the project, and have personal faith in it based on your own research, not just take my word for it.
Sorry man I was thinking of someone else in this thread, realizing now it wasn't you. Thanks for the direction I'll look into it. PWR is very interesting.

Smart man.

I put around $500 in when it was priced at around $2.00, so I'm feeling good about Ethos as well.

Ah, you were the one discussing Singularity Net. They launched on binance or kucoin a few months back, no?

Ah, you were the one discussing Singularity Net. They launched on binance or kucoin a few months back, no?

Yeah. This one’s a long term play. Has some big hitters from the AI/robotics world in the driving seat.

Yeah. This one’s a long term play. Has some big hitters from the AI/robotics world in the driving seat.

Yeah, I noticed it drop but wasn't certain if it was the one I'd read about here and couldn't locate the post at the time. Will throw some money into it later.

@Nik123 , any thoughts on Blockport, CargoX, Upfiring, Selfkey and Bounty0x?

Deciding between investing in some of those (relatively small cap coins) or dollar cost averaging my initial investments on Ethos, Deepbrainchain, BDG (this one has me worried the most) and Power ledger.

Btw, PRL is the only thing keeping me afloat at this point, everything else is red (especially Nano and BDG). Thank whoever initially recommended PRL in this thread.

Can you drop some knowledge on me please..

I have yet to trade my fiat for crypto because I think BTC is going back down under 10K, everything is in the red.. currently following suit. When ETHOS drops their wallet (next month?) will we see the value increase as much as you've previously mentioned or is that reliant on BTC being on an upward trend. What I am getting at is, should I be trying to buy ETHOS before they release their wallet or after I feel ETHOS has bottomed out on what I speculate is a downward trend on the entire market? And by me I mean by what I am reading from the experts.

Can you drop some knowledge on me please..

I have yet to trade my fiat for crypto because I think BTC is going back down under 10K, everything is in the red.. currently following suit. When ETHOS drops their wallet (next month?) will we see the value increase as much as you've previously mentioned or is that reliant on BTC being on an upward trend. What I am getting at is, should I be trying to buy ETHOS before they release their wallet or after I feel ETHOS has bottomed out on what I speculate is a downward trend on the entire market? And by me I mean by what I am reading from the experts.

Let me drop a caveat first - nobody knows exactly what will happen with the market or with prices, including me.

That said, if you have done your research and believe in the fundamentals of Ethos, it makes sense getting in before the wallet is released (sub- $4 is a decent entry point).

Also invest for the long term, not short term fluctuations.

@Nik123 , any thoughts on Blockport, CargoX, Upfiring, Selfkey and Bounty0x?

Deciding between investing in some of those (relatively small cap coins) or dollar cost averaging my initial investments on Ethos, Deepbrainchain, BDG (this one has me worried the most) and Power ledger.

Btw, PRL is the only thing keeping me afloat at this point, everything else is red (especially Nano and BDG). Thank whoever initially recommended PRL in this thread.

Hey man, haven't really looked into any of those in detail but will share a few thoughts on what I know.

Blockport - seems a solid decentralised exchange, but we have so many of these so what's the real USP?

Self-key - not personally very impressed. The Key and Civic are better prospects imo, TKY because it's got Chinese backing and working pilots in progress (but higher risk too), and CVC because it's already well established, with first mover advantage and a pretty decent project lead. TKY had a disastrous ICO though, so that really turned me off.

And in the AI sphere, I personally prefer AGI to DBC, higher quality project with a superstar team and solid partnerships (Nexus) - but there is enough room in the industry for both to co-exist.

Back