Crying

im a cry baby lol. i wont cry in front of others because i was raised to believe thats a sign of weakness, and god forbid you appear weak lol. but when im on my own im a leaky faucet. i cry at everything lol. kind words, harsh words, movies, sad stories about animals. this morning i was crying even lol. i woke up and thought man, i really can't do another day, how can i do this . . . CRY BITCH lol xD

If I hear or see a truly well-crafted movie or song, I can cry like a heartbroken schoolgirl.

But if it's a real-life situation, where things are actually on the line, I tend to be stone-faced like Mark Wahlberg, if he would have been there.

Same.

I rarely cry at funerals (except my dad's) or weddings or any other actual social situation where waterworks are expected.

Shamefully, I blubber up at things like:

- 1976 King Kong going down
- GoT "Hold the Door"
- Braveheart "Freeedoommee!"

I can't control it.

Same.

I rarely cry at funerals (except my dad's) or weddings or any other actual social situation where waterworks are expected.

Shamefully, I blubber up at things like:

- 1976 King Kong going down
- GoT "Hold the Door"
- Braveheart "Freeedoommee!"

I can't control it.

As I've gotten older, I've found myself crying more easily. Heck I can pretty much start to cry on demand if I think about something touching.

Before having kids, never. The past 7 years I've turned into a bit of a softy.

Everytime @Kardashians cries God kills a bunny
Cute-Rabbits-026.jpg

I cried when two of my good friends died.

I cried when my dog died.

Right now I almost breakdown everytime I think to hard about the fact that it will take a miracle for my two unborn children to be born healthy. Not to mention their mother who I thought was the love of my life, left me 2 months into pregnancy.

So yeah I've cried a handlful of times & I absolutely fucking hate it.

I feel like crying all the time but it's very rare for me to do so. One of my rescue birds died yesterday and I cried. I visited my old auntie in the old folks home today and seeing her tiny little body sitting there all skin and bone with her big eyes bulging and her ancient hands contorted with arthritis I had to fight back the tears.

Sometimes with movies or books. Also weddings and funerals. Also when I take a shit and only fart.

Are you a person who Cries? A book, a movie, what does it...
Or are you the person who feels nothing...

I'll well up a little from a movie from time to time, or from a song if I'm hammered, but I don't usually cry at death.

Any movie with a dog and it is allergy central.

Yep.

It's weird though, when it comes to movies I can get emotional easily but irl...I'm like a sociopath.

I don't really feel much. Alcohol can bring the emotions out of me and while under the influence some particularly sad/beautiful songs can make me tear up.

One time I did mushrooms, I had all these feelings for few days afterwards. Made me wonder how the hell "normal" people deal with all of them.

One movie I can think of that made me tear up, no drugs or alcohol involved, was Of Mice and Men. I think the book got me too.

Back