Crying

genecop

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Are you a person who Cries? A book, a movie, what does it...
Or are you the person who feels nothing...

If I hear or see a truly well-crafted movie or song, I can cry like a heartbroken schoolgirl.

But if it's a real-life situation, where things are actually on the line, I tend to be stone-faced like Mark Wahlberg, if he would have been there.

I was just thinking about the the other day. There has been times in my life when tears came more frequently and other times when some of the worst stuff did not cause me to cry. There are a few songs that bring back touching memories of loved ones that have passed that can get me to tear up a bit but it's pretty rare for me right now.

Brazilian women have my number

sometimes when I puke I shit

sometimes when I shit I bust a nut

sometimes when I bust a nut I cry

all the times I cry, I Sherdog

141c1bd70022345829167b7370e05450.gif

last time I cried was april 4th 2008 when my mom told me she had cancer for the 3rd time.

Is this the Bill Paxton thread?

I cry from time to time when I'm coming off a couple days of boos, Adderral, Xanax.

No...

I am a robot sent to observe humanity. My only emotions regard that of Chaos and Destruction.

Last edited:
No. I dislike people that cry over trivial things. I particularly dislike people that claim crying is a sign of strength, not weakness.

Are you a person who Cries? A book, a movie, what does it...
Or are you the person who feels nothing...
People who never or rarely cry can feel just as deeply, or deeper, than those who do.

Cried over all kinds of strange things when I drank.a Mariah Carey song. The Ending of the Fox and the Hound. I was a little confused bitch over everything the last 2 years of my heavy drinking. i don't nearly get emotional or take anything so serious about life anymore.

Back