Cruz vs Beto Debate Thread live 7pm E.T.

Beto got a few things going for him.

1. He was born in this Country.
2. His last name not Cruz who was not born in this country.
2 He did not go to an Ivory League school.
3 He earned everything himself not having spent his time in politics like Ted.

Cruz is a fucking robot but man these Dems fuck themselves by supporting illegal immigrants

XbxhsHA.jpg

Jesus. Cruz is killing this dude

Cruz is the definition of a chuck. Trump talked trash about his wife, he acts like he's some tough guy in front of the cameras, then he ended up working for him at a phone bank.

Is this where other men throw your wife/girl around? You crazy kids

Beto got a few things going for him.

1. He was born in this Country.
2. His last name not Cruz who was not born in this country.
2 He did not go to an Ivory League school.
3 He earned everything himself not having spent his time in politics like Ted.

The fact that he has outraised Cruz without taking PAC money is a pretty good talking point. I'm not watching, but it should be brought up, considering Cruz has spent decades cultivating lucrative donor ties by passing indefensible pro-corporate policies and shilling for corporate interests.

Cruz's shameless stances on climate change and net neutrality in the past should have gained him a lifetime unlimited cash flow from fossil fuel and telecom.

Cruz is a fucking robot but man these Dems fuck themselves by supporting illegal immigrants

He's from El Paso...

Probably half of his House constituents have family and friends who are undocumented.

Just stop. It’s an ass kicking. This goof even brought up Tinder in an answer

I mean, no one was really unsure what your appraisal would be.

Truthfully, I've been stunned by how unimpressive Cruz has been in debates during his career. He had a legitimate claim to being the best debater in the country at one time, but he's been routinely made to look foolish, incoherent, contradictory, and insincere by his Republican colleagues and by Bernie Sanders. I guess competitive debate and policy debate just don't translate as well as one would guess.

Did Cruz's crocodile tears make you cry?

If they didn't, look up his description of queso on YouTube. It will make your stomach cry right out of your mouth.

The fact that he has outraised Cruz without taking PAC money is a pretty good talking point. I'm not watching, but it should be brought up, considering Cruz has spent decades cultivating lucrative donor ties by passing indefensible pro-corporate policies and shilling for corporate interests.

Cruz's shameless stances on climate change and net neutrality in the past should have gained him a lifetime unlimited cash flow from fossil fuel and telecom.

He's from El Paso...

Probably half of his House constituents have family and friends who are undocumented.

I mean, no one was really unsure what your appraisal would be.

Truthfully, I've been stunned by how unimpressive Cruz has been in debates during his career. He had a legitimate claim to being the best debater in the country at one time, but he's been routinely made to look foolish, incoherent, contradictory, and insincere by his Republican colleagues and by Bernie Sanders. I guess competitive debate and policy debate just don't translate as well as one would guess.

So those are people who hopefully are kicked out of America. Breaking the law and voting for people who support your actions. Illegal aliens are not gods.

Cruz with the underhanded compliment

O'Rourke:
"True to form"

Cruz sounds just like W. Maybe slightly less stupid

If Beto is pro-guns, then why would Cruz win based on that issue?

Cause you can't trust a democrat to not fall in line when the voting starts and he's being pressured by senior party officials.

I'm not saying it's fair, Or there are exceptions.

But more often than not Votes fall along party lines. And right now, Democrats are the party of the "gun grabbers."

Cause you can't trust a democrat to not fall in line when the voting starts and he's being pressured by senior party officials.

I'm not saying it's fair, Or there are exceptions.

But more often than not Votes fall along party lines. And right now, Democrats are the party of the "gun grabbers."

What a load of BS, Democratic senators disagree in voting all the time, Republicans on the other hand are quick to bring out the torches and RINO labels everytime one misses the lockstep.

What a load of BS, Democratic senators disagree in voting all the time, Republicans on the other hand are quick to bring out the torches and RINO labels everytime one misses the lockstep.
Like Cruz somehow justifying his support for Trump despite him and his family being belittled and ridiculed by the fat orange fuck.

What a sorry motherfucker to not stand up for himself and a weak little bitch by not standing up for his wife.

Back