Cruz vs. Barao must happen now

I'm down. I'm down for any Dom fight, dude you know that :p ;)

But I doubt it happens next for both. Barao probably wont fight a top 10er upon his return.

They've both lost a step.
<{cruzshake}>

I'd favor Cruz but if Renan starts throwing those beastly leg kicks without gassing he may steal a UD.
Barao would just be feeding him takedowns if he went that route.

If it is at 145, in down. Barao has no business going back to 135.
Barao says he's going back to BW.

Dom looked awful at 207
In RDs 3&4 you could possibly say that.

Cruz 50-45 easily, 100/100 times.

I've been waiting for this fight for what seems like years.

Makes no sense.

Barao is trying to resurrect his career at 145, in attempt to move up the ranks from #15.
Dom is one fight removed from losing the BW Title... and still very much the #1 contender.

Mayne if Cruz loses his next 2 fights at BW, I can see a fight against Barao at 145 making sense.

But I doubt it happens next for both. Barao probably wont fight a top 10er upon his return.

<{cruzshake}>

Cruz looked as good as Cruz has ever looked

Problem is he was in the cage with a guy that was just that much better

No way. The man already cut his prime years in half forcing himself down to that weight. And that was before USADA and IV ban.

Should be fun, but I think we all know what's gonna happen, sadly.

d1b349f19c8f148be35794b15c23c0f9.gif

No way. The man already cut his prime years in half forcing himself down to that weight. And that was before USADA and IV ban.
SEems to me he started getting a touch sloppy with his diet after winning the belt.

<{cruzshake}>

Renan literally has the best TDD in the UFC. Plus whenever TJ landed leg kicks on Dom he hurt him every time. Why he stopped throwing them I'll never know.

That fight had sense when Barao had belt.He looks like shit since he lost to TJ.Cruz would wreck him.

Renan literally has the best TDD in the UFC. Plus whenever TJ landed leg kicks on Dom he hurt him every time. Why he stopped throwing them I'll never know.
Imo Aldo has better, but close enough.

Yes. I'm sure thats the only fight Cruz will take besides a title fight would be with Barao.

Back