Cruz vs. Barao must happen now

Was hoping for this match up while Barao had the belt, seems like he's lost a step or two since then. At this point Cruz kicks his ass.

Cruz via easy UD win, Barao is way too slow for Cruz, won't even get close to takedown either.

Great match-up!!! These guys would bang!!!

I would've loved to have seen this fight when it was first scheduled for Cruz' return.

Cruz would probably dominate him, at this point.

Yes please I've been wanting this forever

Good tune up fight for Cruz before he fights for the belt again.

They've both lost a step. I'd favor Cruz but if Renan starts throwing those beastly leg kicks without gassing he may steal a UD.

If it is at 145, in down. Barao has no business going back to 135.

I think he could really mess up Cruz with hard leg kicks and on the ground. Cruz can win via decision if he fights on the outside and out points Barao

I agree, Dom looked awful at 207 and this is the right opponent. He can fight Rivera/Dodson if he wins

Barao is never ever fighting at 135 again, thats what he said, weight cut nearly killed him

Yeah, why not? See if Cruz could have done the same TJ did to Barao.

Cruz is probably fighting the Dilly vs Silly winner.

Dilly knocked off Lineker and assuncao unless they try to make Demetrious Johnson vs the winner.

Man that's one of those fight that sucks didn't happen when both guys were at their best. Would still watch it today though.

Back