Cruz comments on last nights weigh-in

He's not wrong I stopped riding after 10 years. got 2 friends who are dead from riding.

I've got a couple of friends who died in car wrecks. Should I stop riding in cars?

Immensely stupid way to spend your free time.

Bikes are super fun, but incredibly dangerous because most auto drivers don't see or hear bikers (that's why I put on an aftermarket exhausr).

It's probably one of the most dangerous places in the world for motorcycles. you get good real quick down here, or you don't keep your bike long and probably your health. too many old people, illegals and crazies plus all the other usual shit. I had a good run, only 1 bad wipe out. once my son was born it was time to cash out after 10 years. some of the most fun you'll ever have and killer gas millage but it's getting worse and worse every year.

Yeah, we had some lunatic with broken English 'driving' us among the chaos - the way cars weaved in and out of lines without indicating was unbelievable.

What's the thinking behind whoever regulates the traffic laws that says you don't need to wear a helmet? It seems like 3rd world level stuff.

I always picture motorcycle guys as super tough badasses, not prissy little princesses that get butthurt by someone having a different opinion than them.

They're quite dangerous, though a lot of things are. Entitled to his opinion, seems harmless enough.

Riding motorcycles = asking to die.

Each to their own.

they are pretty fucking dangerous..... what does it matter to you whether Cruz doesnt like them?

Cars >>>>> bikes

I nearly killed a man when I got in the way of his motorcycle and he flew 20 feet and hit the pavement. :( :(

Still remember the date. June 23, 2012

Was asked about riding a motorcycle and his comment was something about "Never getting on a murdercycle". For a guy that gets punched in the head for a living this seemed like a extremely stupid comment. I wasn't a Cruz fan before this comment and I'm sure not now. (Former motorcycle shop owner)
He's right

And I love motorcycles

I'd never get on a bike, one mistake (not necessarily yours) can be your last.

I love nutella. They should start asking fighters if they like it too so I can stop the liking the ones that don't.

I nearly killed a man when I got in the way of his motorcycle and he flew 20 feet and hit the pavement. :( :(

Still remember the date. June 23, 2012
wow man thats heavy..... it'd be hard to forget something like that

Motorcycles are death traps but they're fun as shit. Any responsible rider will admit this much. They know how dangerous they are. But they're fun.

wow man thats heavy..... it'd be hard to forget something like that

I was sick at the time and had an appointment for July 30 at the downtown hospital.

The crazy sequel is on that very day the victim and his uncle (who I remembered from the accident) were sitting across from me in the waiting room!!

I was sick at the time and had an appointment for July 30 at the downtown hospital.

The crazy sequel is on that very day the victim and his uncle (who I remembered from the accident) were sitting across from me in the waiting room!!
thats trippy as fuck

If it wasn't for a motorbike accident, Frank Mir would be GOAT.

The fact that he survived it, and some how managed to return to fighting professionally, and still find success... is nothing short of a miracle...

<5>

Frank Miracle

bIuPPI7.gif

I've got a couple of friends who died in car wrecks. Should I stop riding in cars?
Totally up to you. just like weather you want to get a motorcycle. everyone has the choice.

Dominick Cruz making a snarky comment?

Unbelievable.

Yeah, we had some lunatic with broken English 'driving' us among the chaos - the way cars weaved in and out of lines without indicating was unbelievable.

What's the thinking behind whoever regulates the traffic laws that says you don't need to wear a helmet? It seems like 3rd world level stuff.
I guess they figure you could very die so what's it matter if you have a helmet. I actually believe everyone should have the choice, it's your funeral. 'ride like an asshole, die like an asshole'. fun fact was that Gary Busey took a nasty spill and got brain damage at a rally to protest the helmet law.

Back