Crowd fights at UFC events

Ozze

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Considering the amount of alcohol fueled tapout bros that are watching the show at the arena I don't remember ever seeing any video of fights in the crowd.

Did it ever happened? Any video of it?

Not once. They are a very sophisticated and well mannered lot.

0/10

There are plenty just youtube it, buddeh

Crowd fights are like the stock market, one day they are up here...

...and the next day they are down here

I've heard it mentioned by whoever was announcing at the time. The 2 fighters in the cage weren't really doing anything, and all of the sudden the crowd erupted. I think it was Rogan that was like "there's a fight in the crowd incase anyone is wondering why the crowd suddenly started cheering."

I caused a mini riot when during a Correia match, I got so aroused that I spunked in the hair of some WWE fan's wife sitting in front of me. Absolute carnage. I still had a semi as security threw me out the main entrance with a lifetime ban.

The Halifax crowd was pleasant. But Halifax is pleasant, but it should be, considering that it wouldn't exist if not for the federal government.

I went to an event and didn't see anything

Happens at every sporting event

Actually less at UFC shows though.

Go to any NFL game, or MLB and theres always crowd fights.

NBA is pretty soft, and every UFC i've ever been to has been as well.

There was a video not long ago where some dude got smashed in the crowd by people behind him, then he got thrown out, gonna try to dig it up

There has been quite a few, some Joe even acknowledged during broadcast.

I'm going to the UFC London event.
I'll let you know, hopefully I'm not involved in any of them.

Of course, if I am I will show them teh jab.

I saw two women fight at UFC 117. It got pretty wild and security took both of them away

Not a UFC event, but when I watched Carl Frampton fight Kiko Martinez there was a fight that broke out during one the undercard fights. Amusingly, a large majority of the crowd turned to watch how it would unfold, despite the 2 professionals fighting in the ring, who people had paid good money to see.

Go figure.

I've heard it mentioned by whoever was announcing at the time. The 2 fighters in the cage weren't really doing anything, and all of the sudden the crowd erupted. I think it was Rogan that was like "there's a fight in the crowd incase anyone is wondering why the crowd suddenly started cheering."
That happened at UFC 149 in Calgary as well

Considering the amount of alcohol fueled tapout bros that are watching the show at the arena I don't remember ever seeing any video of fights in the crowd.

Did it ever happened? Any video of it?

The cop slammed his ass.

Crowd fights are often times more entertaining

I dont think I've ever seen a crowd fight at a UFC event that I been to but I'm usually drunk as shit so maybe I just dont remember

I was at a small regional show in Oakland and the fight in the cage actually stopped because one of the fighters girlfriend and brothers started rumbling with other people in the crowd
They had a pretty good mini-riot going for a couple minutes

Back