/Crossfit Self Defence . . . WTF

BisexualMMa vs Crossfit MMA

book it.

Shit dude, I'll win just by sitting down and reading a book while they rupture their Achilles trying to kill me with the kinetic chain from their box jumps.

Jerry-Seinfeld-No-Thanks-and-Leave.gif

My cousins and her boyfriend are hardcore frossfitters, they put pics of their strange workouts all over Facebook and Instagram. My cousin ins girl but had the arms and chest of a man from doing that shit. It’s gross.
are you from Florida and Did you bang?

My cousins and her boyfriend are hardcore frossfitters, they put pics of their strange workouts all over Facebook and Instagram. My cousin ins girl but had the arms and chest of a man from doing that shit. It’s gross.

Do you not find your cousin hot anymore?

Lol. Nah. I went to a wedding a few months ago and she just looked gross in a dress with massive arms.

Roger that. Some of those crossfit women are smoking with incredible assess....and some are just too big

Lol. Nah. I went to a wedding a few months ago and she just looked gross in a dress with massive arms.
Found a pic of you and you cousin at 'said' wedding

1066232.jpg
^^^^Before she started drinking
images.jpg

^^^After she got drunk

Roger that. Some of those crossfit women are smoking with incredible assess....and some are just too big
They looked good before roids took over their sport.

Netflix has a new documentary on the CrossFit games. I enjoyed the last one, but this one starts off with all the people making money off of CrossFit swearing that the top people aren't on roids because they're tested before competition.

I turned that shit off. It's obviously geared towards gullible people.

They looked good before roids took over their sport.

Netflix has a new documentary on the CrossFit games. I enjoyed the last one, but this one starts off with all the people making money off of CrossFit swearing that the top people aren't on roids because they're tested before competition.

I turned that shit off. It's obviously geared towards gullible people.
I know it used to be in house testing have they got an outside agency to test or is it still . . . testing for show?

Also, that old nasty girls video - those gals were great and looked good. Now crossfit gals look like guys.

This guy should hook up with Edmond and train fighters

It's legit. Doing crossfit box jumps gave me the same kinetic chain as an Edson Barbosa flying knee, some would even say more powerful

Do you know what the hardest thing about Crossfit is?

telling your parents your gay

they cant even teach proper form....so how the hell are they going to teach people how to defend themselves?

kipping punches? kipping kicks? use their jump ropes as a whip to defend themselves? how to sue the kettlebell as a hammer?

Back