Crocop wanderlei trilogy fight. Who you got.

Oh hell ya I called this shit happening a few months ago. Wand wins then fights fedor!!!!

I actually think it'll be closer than their last fight. Cro Cop has lost some speed and power, both are chinny...could see it go either way but would still favor Cro Cop.

Cro Cop. I think Wand is spent, specially after his accidnet.

Cro Cop, while old and beat up, is still making an effort to improve his game. He knows he's not an explosive striker anymore so he's trying to grapple more. He's at least aware of where he's at in his career.

Cro Cop vs Ring rusted brain damaged Silva?

Cro Cop by murder...

My initial reaction is that Cro Cop destroys him. But Cro Cop has slowed significantly and Wandy didn't look bad at all vs. Stann. It could end up being really competitive. I'd rather see Wandy vs. Krazy Horse first tbh.

CC by murder, CC looked in his best physical shape in years and has been pretty active. Wand hasn't done shit since his last fight aside from be an embarrassment. CC although older and showing strong signs of slowing down, is still huge, strong and has shown improvements in certain areas.

Wand will take this one I think, cro cop doesn't have the same arsenal as last time they met
-agree, but when I looked at the Rizin results and saw that cc had won by arm triangle, I said this cant be right,he probably lost by arm triangle, but no, cc put that arm triangle in like a boss.
-I think wandy takes this standing,but I am always rooting for cc

Mirko is naturally the much bigger fighter, and Wandy is brain damaged at this point. Mirko via TKO.

So CroCop.

Mirko is going to lay down the law on Wand, beating him an entire round before finishing it somewhere in the beginning of the second round.

Both guys will be able to juice all they want now... it is difficult to make a prediction.

This one ain't close. CC in a quick and ugly beatdown.

-agree, but when I looked at the Rizin results and saw that cc had won by arm triangle, I said this cant be right,he probably lost by arm triangle, but no, cc put that arm triangle in like a boss.
-I think wandy takes this standing,but I am always rooting for cc

LOL I thought the same exact thing ... after I saw the result I thought damn he has really improved his ground game .. so now I don't know who takes it anymore it will be a good one though

I got tickets to the show... that's all that matters #blessed #gayjesus #JapanNYE

Wanderlei should never see the inside of a ring or cage again. Definitely worried about his health. Cro Cop by ko and I'll be there like...

<29>

Wandy is gonna be sooooo roided, cant wait to see dem old roided veiny muscles!!! He getting KOed though...

Cro Cop is going to head kick KO him again like in their last fight.

Back