Crocop wanderlei trilogy fight. Who you got.

Hate to break it to you but most of the great MMA fighters have used PEDs. Wouldn't be surprised if most still do. There are always new ways to break the system. The sport will never truely be 100% clean unless they blood test them randomly every month. And most of the time they just try to blame it on some "tainted supplement" anyways trying to get away with a false positive.
sure, speculate all you want but that's irrelevant.

Fact remains that both these dudes are currently suspended from legally competing in MMA.

They are taking part in a televised street-fight that's about as valid as pro-wrestling.

Doesn't mean we cant enjoy it, but just enjoy it for what it is.

Jeez, Crocop doesn't even high kick anymore. I watched his fights over the last five years screaming for the kick.
And I'm a fan from the old days.
So you want to say that you didn't watch his last fights?
Satoshi Ishii?
He does not kick as often as he used to that's true.

2 dudes currently suspended from mma.

couldn't care less about their upcoming street fight.

shame on them for not only cheating, but also for refusing to live out their sentence like men.
Oh and use your brain, It's a muscle. :p

I don't think they will fight. Mirko would be too big for Silva to handle.

Cro Cop via brutal knockout.

Cro Cop can box too and he punches hard just ask Bob Sapp's orbital and Bob Sapp wasn't just flopping down for every Tom, Dick and Harry at that time. Bob was trying to clobber people out cold.

I think Cro Cop is decent enough on the ground now. I think Cro Cop can kick still he did it to Ishii but he's not as fast as he used to be obviously because he's older now and damaged body.

I think Cro Cop stops Wand in brutal fashion once again.

Last edited:
Cro Cop and Wand are both braindamaged and deteriorated.

Mirko is probably slightly less brain damaged and has been more active than Wand who hasnt fought in like 3 years.

65/35 in favor of Mirko but this is a fight where literally anything can happen.

sure, speculate all you want but that's irrelevant.

Fact remains that both these dudes are currently suspended from legally competing in MMA.

They are taking part in a televised street-fight that's about as valid as pro-wrestling.

Doesn't mean we cant enjoy it, but just enjoy it for what it is.

o-CRYING-BABY-facebook.jpg

Cute Kid!

Unfortunately the 2 of them are still banned from MMA since athletic commissions dont care for baby pics.

Anyways, I see that this thread has been moved from UFC discussions so it is no longer polluting legitimate mixed martial arts; a regulated sport.

I'm out. Peace

He's shown a lot of new techniques and focuses more on a diff style. IF anything Wand's stagnating by still being a pure brawler.

you got a point, I am more of a cro cop fan since Pride days so I DO hope he wins but I always thought after he stopped the high kicks that he wasn't going to be that much more effective .. but I think his ground game has improved and who knows maybe he will juice in Japan and we will see a old glimpse of Cro Copper

Back