Crocop training with injured foot

Rub some juice on it and he'll be fine.

Wow, his coach/trainer seems to be eating his vitamins too, he did not look like that some years ago.

Big question is... Left or right high kick now?

a fight i always wanted to see was Cro Cop vs. Ngannou

This man is a warrior, unlike other modern mma athletes, who are just fighters.

Favorite fighter of all time. I think in his prime he’s top 3 ever (yes no usada)

i hope he can ko nelson, mir or kongo to avenge some loss after his martinez's win

4:15 in Mirko training to the thong song. Classic.

why is he still fighting? maybe he can fight Dan Severn soon. Pride nuthuggers would pay for it while leaning on their walkers.

Cro Cop (2016) ... 4 fights

Cain (2016)... 1 fight.

why is he still fighting? maybe he can fight Dan Severn soon. Pride nuthuggers would pay for it while leaning on their walkers.
Why not? His won 8 in a row, hasn't lost since 2013. Why are you still posting?

Why not? His won 8 in a row, hasn't lost since 2013. Why are you still posting?
Dan Severn won 11 in a row between 2009 and 2011. Win streaks only matter against real competition, or to extreme ball-sucking nuthuggers like yourself. Cro-cop fought no one good in your streak and sucked ass in the major leagues. What is your point?

Dan Severn won 11 in a row between 2009 and 2011. Win streaks only matter against real competition, or to extreme ball-sucking nuthuggers like yourself. Cro-cop fought no one good in your streak and sucked ass in the major leagues. What is your point?
Never been called a crocop nuthugger so thanks for something new I guess. Just because a fighter isn't good enough for the UFC that shouldn't mean they should just retire. Who the fuck are you to tell another man when to retire? Do you even fight? Plus Pride was awesome. If you don't like it then maybe a different sport for you. Whats one only for very young people?? I know you could always get into hopscotch.

Ishii isn’t great but he’s not a can, Amir is solid, Baruto is enormous, King Mo isn’t a can either. Gonzaga not a can either. Maybe he isn’t fighting top level guys but why does he need to? Do all fighters need to fight to win the title or can some just fight and put on good fights? Cuz he does that and that’s all I give a shit about.

When is he fighting again?

Back