Crocop and Gabi

SlomiGa

MMAathemetician
@Black
Reaction score
Reading the UFC forum, someone made a thread about the male asses in UFC. I remembered my ex-girlfriend mentioning Mirko had a great ass, to which ofcourse, I had no rebuttal. After spending the better part of 15 minutes trying to find a photo to prove my case (and failing), instead, I found this great picture. Some of you might appreciate.

That girl is a monster.

image24.jpeg

Reading the UFC forum, someone made a thread about the male asses in UFC. I remembered my ex-girlfriend mentioning Mirko had a great ass, to which ofcourse, I had no rebuttal

That girl is a monster.

image24.jpeg
[/b]

Oh you

If a guy is into Amazon women, Gabi is the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Especially if she's not gay.

Did you "reach fruition" over this picture despite not finding a picture of Cro Cop?

i'd love me a gabi garcia / cris cyborg sammich...

Reading the UFC forum, someone made a thread about the male asses in UFC. I remembered my ex-girlfriend mentioning Mirko had a great ass, to which ofcourse, I had no rebuttal. After spending the better part of 15 minutes trying to find a photo to prove my case (and failing), instead, I found this great picture. Some of you might appreciate.

That girl is a monster.

image24.jpeg
That's the fight Rizin should make

Back