Cro Cop would annihilate Jon Jones if they fought in Pride

Crocop in pride meant no usada

Considering that all pride fighters were roided out their mines I'd give crop till the second.

The same killer CC that came to the UFC in his prime and proceeded to get murked by next to every person he fought?

You should always question a person who's certain about something that you could never be certain about.

The thing with Jones is that he's so nasty on the ground. We haven't seen it in awhile, but he could do serious damage to someone like Mirko, who I believe used guard defensively to survive. I think you need to get to your feet quick against Bones.

The same killer CC that came to the UFC in his prime and proceeded to get murked by next to every person he fought?

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO!!!! He was out of his prime. As soon as he lost. That is how it works.

I honestly don't think you ever watched Pride, did you watch Mirko vs Saku? Jon would get him down and maul him in 1

Yes, prime Cro Cop would wreck Jones in Pride. His striking is far superior to anything Jones has seen. And Mirko's TDD was top notch, a fact that would magnified without a cage.

But why is this a topic? Mirko was HW and Jones is a LHW. And Pride no longer exists. This is like saying Pride Wand would beat Robert Whittaker. Different weight class; different organization; who cares?

Yes, prime Cro Cop would wreck Jones in Pride. His striking is far superior to anything Jones has seen. And Mirko's TDD was top notch, a fact that would magnified without a cage.

But why is this a topic? Mirko was HW and Jones is a LHW. And Pride no longer exists. This is like saying Pride Wand would beat Robert Whittaker. Different weight class; different organization; who cares?

This is the same nonsense as Jones versus Fedor. Fedor went to SF and was physically manhandled by Bret Rogers. Especially in the clinch. This was Fedor when he was Fedor. He was supposed to be on top of his game right? Well CC came to the UFC supposedly at his best. He was murked buddy. Gonzaga was no great striker, he was a grappler. He damn near Killed CC that fight. Spare me the his striking is too advanced routine. Jones would beat him and Fedor in back to back fights if he wanted too.

Lol Jones does whatever he wants to any version of Cro Cop

This is the same nonsense as Jones versus Fedor. Fedor went to SF and was physically manhandled by Bret Rogers. Especially in the clinch. This was Fedor when he was Fedor. He was supposed to be on top of his game right? Well CC came to the UFC supposedly at his best. He was murked buddy. Gonzaga was no great striker, he was a grappler. He damn near Killed CC that fight. Spare me the his striking is too advanced routine. Jones would beat him and Fedor in back to back fights if he wanted too.
Pride fanboys are almost as stupid as wwe fanboys...
Was there some fun fights in pride? Yea.
But many former pride fighters like rampage have already come out and talked about how pride was rigged, the refs wore fucking ear pieces.

There was no official ranking to stop supposed top fighters from fighting pro wrestlers lol..

lol if jones had like 2 years to acclimate to PRIDE's drug testing, then he would murk mirko

mirko is 4-6 when he went to the US

you can say he was just old, but during that time he took 3 fights in japan and went 2-0-1, then afterwards went back outside the US and is 8-1

cro cop is so much better when his T levels have Rizin

You may be right! And I want you to be.

But chances are that Bones annihilates him however he chooses.

If it's any consolation Cro Cop Is not a nice guy either, it's almost a certainty he committed war crimes (allegedly[but definitely]).

War Crime Cro Cop vs. Dick Pill Jones would be the tits

Lol. Im starting to think cro cop is the most overated fighter on this site

people completely ignore that he got ko'd by randleman and gonzaga in his prime. hes consistently ranked in the GOAT rankings but hes only been the 3rd best in his division AT BEST. losing to fedor and nog. thats not even considering the top HWs he didnt fight in his prime like randy or arlovski (arlovski was doing better at striking against fedor than mirko did, until fedor landed that overhand)

Lol. Im starting to think cro cop is the most overated fighter on this site

People also talk about Fedor's striking like it was all time great. It was not. Yes he had power, but he threw so many wild and looping punches. He avoided the KO from that insane striking people are talking about from CC. CC was a guy who very often would not pull the trigger. Yes he could KO you with a nasty kick but there were always lots of holes to exploit.

Back