Cro cop vs Rozalski in Rizin? Nope, they choose TK instead.

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score

sdsds.jpg

http://www.naszemma.pl/polska/marcin-rozal-rozalski-vs-mirko-cro-cop-filipovic/

Apparently Mirko is fighting 73 year old TK

I hope Rizin gives Marcin a chance.

Him vs Aliakbari, Heath Herring, Tyler king any of their hw’s

Last edited:
Rozalski said in one Interview, that his face tattoos are not gladly seen in Japan and that that would be the biggest obstacle for him to fight in Japan.

People may wonder why there've been so many fighters from eastern bloc nations fighting in Japan. Here's is why.

Most of famous Slav mma fighters started their career with the old RINGS(founded and led by Maeda who fought Alexander karekin in his retirement bout in 1999)

Akira Maeda recruited soviet fighters as he was branching out his RINGS dojo's across the eastern bloc regions where kyokushin karate laid foundations before RINGS stepped in. Maeda, ethnic Korean from Osaka used kyokushin karate connections (kyokushin dictator mas oyama also was a Korean and he took care of maeda like his own son ) to expand in eurasia .

So what made it possible for kyokushin karate to invade Russia and their bitc....allies in the first place? The answer is moonie cult- north Korean christian religious group that parasites Japanese society to grub up money to finance business in north Korea. Rev. Moon was closely related to mas oyama thru nichiren cult leader from risshou koseikai and he helped oyama using moonie ties he had around the world including ones in USSR.

I like some Russian fighters a lot but considering the underground history of gangs and cult I can't appreciate them too much like I do with Brazilians. Let alone polish

Apparently Mirko is fighting 73 year old TK

I hope Rizin gives Marcin a chance.

Him vs Aliakbari, Heath Herring, Tyler king any of their hw’s

Wouldn't mind seeing him vs. Herring. Think that could be a good one. If not maybe he could go to Onefc and fight vera.

Rozalski said in one Interview, that his face tattoos are not gladly seen in Japan and that that would be the biggest obstacle for him to fight in Japan.
This.
Japanese TV don't like tattoos.
There is zero chance RIZIN pick him up.

Back