Cro Cop vs Fedor @ Bellator ?

Lets be honest here guys -

Watching these guys go at it 13 years later will only prove two things.

One, the winner will look slightly less worse than the loser in comparison to their 2005 fight.

Two - Which one is/been on steroids.

No one outside of hardcore circles knows who Stipe is. Cro Cop had a phrase coined to describe the damage his kicks did, during his prime. Every MMA casual knew it.

But Stipe is the legend. The guy who got finished by Struve in his prime. Cro Cop would have run thru the entire current heavy division like butter.

Checked join date. Seems legit.

Noobs these days....
He is too old and need steroids. Fuck him

Stipe has better accomplishments and may be ranked higher in all time HW rankings but overall, I think CC has had the more memorable career & overall impact. I'd even say he's a bigger legend.
He was on steroids. Fuck him

They can pay Mir to be “injured” and throw Crocop in there as an alternate I guess

Y'all tripping picking Mirko "no ground game" crocop..

Fedor Will Ground n Pound him into Dust

I think Bellator fucked up with the Cro cop Vs Roy 2 fight. They should of matched Cro Cop up with Rampage

Rampage.jpg
Maybe Crocop asked for this fight because he wants to avenge the loss against Nelson?

Stipe has better accomplishments and may be ranked higher in all time HW rankings but overall, I think CC has had the more memorable career & overall impact. I'd even say he's a bigger legend.
If Stipe beats DC, that will change things

I hope we get to see it, but still hoping Fedor wins the HW tournament.

Two of my favourites ever.

He might one day, depends how long he wants to push it. Remind me how many fights Stipe has had compared to Mirko.
Stipe is the same age that Cro Cop was when Schaub besmirched him. Plus, Cro Cops fight resume is full of cans and middleweights.

Stipe is the same age that Cro Cop was when Schaub besmirched him. Plus, Cro Cops fight resume is full of cans and middleweights.

Your logic is extremely ignorant

Lets compare the longevity and wear/tear...

Cro Cop: 50 MMA fights, 31 Kickboxing, 56 Amateur Boxing for a total of 137 matches
Stipe: 20 MMA fights for a total of 20 matches

When Cro Cop was 35 he had 125 matches vs Stipe's 20 matches.
Cannot stand mma fickle "fans"

MMA is not about age it's about mileage and how many wars you've been in.

Look what only two fights against Cain did to JDS. Guy is already declining and getting KO'd.

CC also had a LOAD more fights you spastic. If you don't think wear & tear has a significant impact on ones reflexes, speed & strength you're delusional. I can tell you've never trained in your life.

Stop embarrassing yourself.

Your logic is extremely ignorant

Lets compare the longevity and wear/tear...

Cro Cop: 50 MMA fights, 31 Kickboxing, 56 Amateur Boxing for a total of 137 matches
Stipe: 20 MMA fights for a total of 20 matches

When Cro Cop was 35 he had 125 matches vs Stipe's 20 matches.
Cannot stand mma fickle "fans"
Kickboxing’s 6-9 minute fights are hardly grueling and nobody cares about amateur boxing wear and tear. Lomachenko has close 400 amateur fights yet nobody is saying how shop warm and over the hill he is. The majority of Cro Cops mma fights before he entered the ufc were against cans or opponents that he knew he was facing but they had no idea until a few days before the fight.

CC also had a LOAD more fights you spastic. If you don't think wear & tear has a significant impact on ones reflexes, speed & strength you're delusional. I can tell you've never trained in your life.

Stop embarrassing yourself.
You mean he fought a lot more cans and ore determined fights. Just admit Cro Cop was at his peak and then boom, a few months later he was so passed his prime and over the hill he shouldn’t have been fighting according to old virgin pride fanatics.

You mean he fought a lot more cans and ore determined fights. Just admit Cro Cop was at his peak and then boom, a few months later he was so passed his prime and over the hill he shouldn’t have been fighting according to old virgin pride fanatics.

He was not in charge of Pride matchmaking. And he got balls to come to the UFC two times. He wasn't hiding from fighting the best available opponents, neither in MMA nor in kickboxing. He really was fighting many times injured, u mad because he was not a pussy to cancel fights?

And there he comes again after all these years, ready to fight anybody. GOAT warrior spirit.

Honestly, It's the only fight either of them should be fighting in at this point. They have proving everything they needed to do in this sport and just about every other fight is nothing more than a high risk fight with little to no reward for their legacy.

Back