~CRO COP vs ARLOVSKI~~ make it happen. Wanting this for years!~

Honestly thinking about it he doesn't even deserve to fight Bigfoot, let alone Arlovski.

He needs to fight someone near the bottom. Like Black Beast or Big Nog.

Agreed. Wanted to see this fight for years.

Please, please, please! They're both off prime. Both a bit KO prone. Could be good. Sort of even matched.

Agreed. Arlovski, Nogueira or a rematch with Gonzaga so he can attempt to alleviate the painful images I still have in my head from the first fight.

... a part of me died that day.

a few years ago this would have been competitive. I just can't see crocop beating anyone at this point. he looks like all he wants to do is avoid getting hit.

Would have been amazing to see around 2006-2008.

Now I guess it would be cool for the hardcore fans.

Personally I think AA should fight someone who is ranked higher because he's on his last run.

Cro Cop doesn't deserve a top 10 opponent

Crazy to think ...this was the Fight everyone wanted when Mirko debuted at UFC 67 ......UFC heard what the fans had to say .....and .......gave us

Eddie Sanchez.

Then the fans wanted Mirko vs. Randy Couture for the Title fight .....and .....then we got.

Gabrial Gonzaga .....and history was forever ruined!

I don't want this. Arlovski has been looking great lately while Cro Cop is clearly out of his prime.

Crazy to think ...this was the Fight everyone wanted when Mirko debuted at UFC 67 ......UFC heard what the fans had to say .....and .......gave us

Eddie Sanchez.

Then the fans wanted Mirko vs. Randy Couture for the Title fight .....and .....then we got.

Gabrial Gonzaga .....and history was forever ruined!

That's because Gonzaga fucked Cro Cop's knee up, with a head kick.

Cro Cop is going to get murked.

Would have been amazing to see around 2006-2008.

Now I guess it would be cool for the hardcore fans.

Personally I think AA should fight someone who is ranked higher because he's on his last run.

agree with all of this, but I still wouldn't mind seein it since it was 1 of my dream match ups back in the day

UFC brass should mend the fences with Randy and bring him back to beat up on Cro Cop.

I know that Randy's 51, soon to be 52..but I honestly believe that he would dominate Mirko.

I always root for both Cro Cop and Arlovski when they're fighting, and I think a fight between them would be awesome.

That being said, I feel like it would be a step backwards for Arlovski considering he just knocked out Bigfoot Silva who (if nothing else) had recently fought for the title.

Back