Cro Cop to Bellator?

crofighter

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Should he sign up with Bellator?

some potentially interesting match ups for him are there....Nelson, Kongo, Fedor etc......he already expressed is desire to face Fedor again......should he continue with his career?........

the question is, is the beast hungry again???

it sure looks like.....

18447579_1595165197194838_5618364938122897924_n.jpg

TRT Mirko needs to happen

Cro Cop had great success in Rizin and retired after winning their Openweight World Grand Prix.

If he was to come back I think he'd continue to fight in Rizin instead of going to Bellator

I'd rather see Bellator sign Aliakbari or Ivanov.

Cro Cop had great success and retired after winning the Rizin Openweight World Gran Prix

If he was to come back I think he'd continue to fight in Rizin instead of going to Bellator
I don't think so actually..............he already won the belt.......there are hardly interesting matchups for him there either.....

Hes getting ripped like that to impress the Croatian honeys during beach season

Not necessarily to come back to fighting and get punched in the face by fighters half his age.

I like Cro Cop, but let's not kid ourselves.
I'm saying I would like to see him officially on the gear out in the open without having to worry about passing tests

I hope not. They need to start getting young talent of their own instead of piggybacking on the UFC/Pride's success.

Should he sign up with Bellator?

some potentially interesting match ups for him are there....Nelson, Kongo, Fedor etc......he already expressed is desire to face Fedor again......should he continue with his career?........

the question is, is the beast hungry again???

it sure looks like.....

18447579_1595165197194838_5618364938122897924_n.jpg
Why not? Ken Shamrock fought for Bellator at age 52, and Bellator did very well that night. CroCop is ONLY 42.

CC has been looking okay lately but I'd prefer he goes out on a high note. He looks in great shape for his age though, drugs or not.

As a huge fan of Crocop, I honestly just want him to hang them up. Dudes legacy is set in stone. Enjoy your life and your family, you've earned it. But who am I to tell him that. Either way I'll always be a fan.

WAR CROCOP!!!

Mirko_Filipovic_Cro_-2.jpg

Do I see last drop of the piss there, or what? He should have applied "The snake strangle" move... squeeze like trying to get that last bit of toothpaste out. Not give up, just squeeze until the bastard dry coughs and gives it up.

One more run,man.
One last hit,trip,shot..
Mirko is an addict.
Fighting addict
Would be great.
Mirko,don't stop.Never

Back