Cro Cop-King Mo, Aliakbari-Herring IS OFFICIAL (Poll)

Who do you think wins?

• Total voters
how far away is this? can anyone ball park it like 30 hours til the first event begins?

Mo beats Crocop
Baruto beats TK
Aliakbari beats Herring
Moldavsky beats Bajor

Semi finals is Mo vs Baruto, Aliakbari vs Moldavsky

Would like to say Baruto beats Mo but I think Mo might KO him or get him to the ground and smother him.
You totally lost in time.Mirko will beat Queen Mo easy,ko or tko.Last few fights Mirko looks awsome,specially in ring.If its in cage maybe give some chance to Queen Mo,but in the ring,we all know who is the king :)) Left High Kick to the cemetery!

You totally lost in time.Mirko will beat Queen Mo easy,ko or tko.Last few fights Mirko looks awsome,specially in ring.If its in cage maybe give some chance to Queen Mo,but in the ring,we all know who is the king :)) Left High Kick to the cemetery!

When was the last time Crocop landed the LHK flush and KOed someone with it? 2006?

<36>

When was the last time Crocop landed the LHK flush and KOed someone with it? 2006?

<36>
Think you didnt watch him much.He beat Satoshi Ishii Olimpic Judo Gold medal via Tko,left high kick destroy hes head.And few days ago king mo win ishhi decision.Here:
Everything can happened its fight,but im think cro cop 2 much expirience for king mo,if he stop takedown he win.

Lawal -king will celebrate NY in USA.I hope he'll find some stream for 31...

Think you didnt watch him much.He beat Satoshi Ishii Olimpic Judo Gold medal via Tko,left high kick destroy hes head.And few days ago king mo win ishhi decision.Here:
Everything can happened its fight,but im think cro cop 2 much expirience for king mo,if he stop takedown he win.

Ishii is complete garbage though, and just because Mo won a decision while Mirko got a finish doesn't mean Cro Cop will win. Jiri also got a finish over Ishii, and look at what Mo did to him.

In the final of the k1 hand prix he landed one that resulted in a standing 8 count. And he also got jarrell miller with one in their rematch

Also landed a nice ax kick on Barry

2ibcebk.gif

In the final of the k1 hand prix he landed one that resulted in a standing 8 count. And he also got jarrell miller with one in their rematch
Yeah,true :) It was high kick on K1 final:

Mirko Crocop vs Jarrell Miller:

Last edited:
I doubt he would pass the USADA tests, he got popped in his wrestling days and is probably on all sorts of gear in RIZIN. Hope I'm wrong though, new HWs are always welcome.
yeah I'm thinking the same. Hopefully he won't be juiced up if he signs. He's a freakin' beast otherwise.

it wasn't a standing count... He dropped londt with it. What is wrong with your memory?

Also landed a nice ax kick on Barry

2ibcebk.gif

I miss barry. Dude had some dynamic offense and was blasting cc in that fight he just seemed to respect him too much. I'd love to see rizin bring him out of hiding like they seem to do.

Barry v james thompson - winner gets into the next ow gp

I miss barry. Dude had some dynamic offense and was blasting cc in that fight he just seemed to respect him too much. I'd love to see rizin bring him out of hiding like they seem to do.

Barry v james thompson - winner gets into the next ow gp
He broke his hand and foot in the first Rd. Don't think it had anything to do with respect honestly. People forget Barry had no ground game and COULDN'T follow cro cop the the ground when he knocked him down. And he sure wasn't taking him down either

Are there going to be weigh ins tomorrow, does anyone know?

New interview with King Mo from media day:

Finally someone speaks up about the retarded tournament format. 2x5min is horrible and I'm surprised that I havent seen any criticism on the boards or from fighters themselves until now. I understand they want to minimize the danger of fighters gassing during the finals, but in that case you could

a) at least change it to 1 10min round, or
b) realize that cardio erosion and general wear and tear are a big part of the tournament format and you probably shouldnt hold one if you're not willing to actually accept its realities.

Good interview. I like how Mo says he thinks his biggest threat is Baruto.

New interview with King Mo from media day:

Finally someone speaks up about the retarded tournament format. 2x5min is horrible and I'm surprised that I havent seen any criticism on the boards or from fighters themselves until now. I understand they want to minimize the danger of fighters gassing during the finals, but in that case you could

a) at least change it to 1 10min round, or
b) realize that cardio erosion and general wear and tear are a big part of the tournament format and you probably shouldnt hold one if you're not willing to actually accept its realities.

There's a third or extra round available if the tournament quarter-final bouts or semi-finals don't have a winner after two rounds according to their published bout details. Although now that I think about it, I am not sure how that would kick in under a Rizin style judging system that doesn't really on a 10 point must system. The final is 3 x 5 minute rounds at least.

There's a third or extra round available if the tournament quarter-final bouts or semi-finals don't have a winner after two rounds according to their published bout details. Although now that I think about it, I am not sure how that would kick in under a Rizin style judging system that doesn't really on a 10 point must system. The final is 3 x 5 minute rounds at least.

Yeah, that's true. The ruling is that if the prior 10 minute period (which is divided into 2x5min periods) yields no clear overall winner, there will be a 5min extra round.

The problem is everything that happens before that point though.

2x5 severely limits your gameplanning options. It punishes cardio intensive fighting styles that rely on breaking the other guy down. It tilts the favour towards explode then burn out fighting styles. It gives you less time to feel the other guy out / less time to actually fight after the feeling out process.

It makes for shit matches as we've seen last round (Tanios esp.) because the less time you have to do stuff, the more every little mistake and every missed opportunity matter, comparatively.
So fighters are gonna play it extra safe if they're smart. We've all seen this in the September event, but they haven't reacted, except by pleading with their guys to just bang bro during press conferences...

Back