Cro Cop-King Mo, Aliakbari-Herring IS OFFICIAL (Poll)

Who do you think wins?

• Total voters
GOOOO MIRKOOOOO!!!!

if Mirko is in good shape, wich he is, he has a legit shot imo...

BTW fights are only 2 rounds? yes? because of the tournament?

Yes, and it sucks. Reasoning is of course that the fighters dont gas too hard on finals day, but they should at least have 1 10min round, 2x5 is just retarded.

Last edited:
Yes, and it sucks. Reasoning is of course that the fighters dont gas too hard on finals day, but they should at least have 1 10min round, 2x5 is just retarded.

Is the finals 3 5 minute rounds?

Is the finals 3 5 minute rounds?

Yes, the final will be 15mins, the semis and quarter finals will have the option of going an additional 5 minutes if the fight is ruled a draw afer the first 2 rounds.

Yes, the final will be 15mins, the semis and quarter finals will have the option of going an additional 5 minutes if the fight is ruled a draw afer the first 2 rounds.

Thanks. Sounds good to me. I think the CC/King Mo winner should be the fav at the point unless they beat the piss out of each other then I'd go Amir.

In general i feel like Cro Cop can win but at his age the chances of just not being that good anymore no matter the training increase exponentially. So it's a really a coin flip at his age.

Anyone think Mo will try to wrestle?

Mo beats Crocop
Baruto beats TK
Aliakbari beats Herring
Moldavsky beats Bajor

Semi finals is Mo vs Baruto, Aliakbari vs Moldavsky

Would like to say Baruto beats Mo but I think Mo might KO him or get him to the ground and smother him.

Mo beats Crocop
Baruto beats TK
Aliakbari beats Herring
Moldavsky beats Bajor

Semi finals is Mo vs Baruto, Aliakbari vs Moldavsky

Would like to say Baruto beats Mo but I think Mo might KO him or get him to the ground and smother him.
LOL

Cro cop over MO
Tk over fat boy

Aliakbari And king mo in the finals. King mo takes the grand prix for a second time.

Would love to see Baruto smother Mo but I think Mo will KO him.

Wouldn't be so sure about that.....
image_crop.php
Baruto is the sage northcutt of fatboys. He's going to be exposed..

Screenshot_2016-12-24-08-26-36-1-1.png

In not naming names but looks like someone is coming to the realization they are fighting a true heavyweight legend

Not sure how you're seeing Mo taking down a 400lbs sumo fighter with a single leg. He could def knock him down... but Baruto's entire career prior to Rizin was about not going to a knee or out of a tight circle... let alone being on his back.

I think Mo will knock him down with a punch and GNP Baruto. Once hes down it will be difficult for him to get back up esp. if hes rocked.

I think Mo will knock him down with a punch and GNP Baruto. Once hes down it will be difficult for him to get back up esp. if hes rocked.

If Mo knocks him down that's going to be way hard for him to get up that's for sure. This is assuming a lot of things though I'm not super confident Mo beats CC and I'm a bit more confident Baruto beats TK but far from positive.

Rooting for Aliakbari. Want him to get some fame and recognition so he could sign for UFC.

Rooting for Aliakbari. Want him to get some fame and recognition so he could sign for UFC.

I doubt he would pass the USADA tests, he got popped in his wrestling days and is probably on all sorts of gear in RIZIN. Hope I'm wrong though, new HWs are always welcome.

Back