Cro Cop is mad at Joe Rogan for "Mexican supplements" PED accusations

"When debate is lost, slander is the tool of the loser"

You're too sensitive about Joe Rogan. He jokes about Brock and Jon juicing and fighting multiple times recently and you say you listen? lol stop. You're pathetic.

The fact that you randomly started talking about pedophiles says a lot....

show me 1 example of him explicitly joking about Jon being a juicehead.

I'm waiting for it. You told me there were plenty of examples, where are they?

All I'm asking for is at least 1.

giphy.gif

Reference at least 1 where he explicitly jokes that Jon is a roidhead the same way he does with foreign fighters.

I listen to his podcasts- he's a straight-up pussy and a hypocrite.

He literally continues to entertain the idea that Jon Jokes inadvertently ingested banned substances twice as if it's a likely possibility.

This guy is a shill.

You're the one who doesn't know what he's talking about you pedophile loser.
You’re a jealous ex girlfriend

Lol he didn't even test positive for hgh. He was totally transparent about it and when they tested him he didn't test positive for hgh...But since he admitted to it under a doctors care, they count that as a failed test? When he failed NO TEST? That's bullshit.
Yeah

Reference at least 1 where he explicitly jokes that Jon is a roidhead the same way he does with foreign fighters.

I listen to his podcasts- he's a straight-up pussy and a hypocrite.

He literally continues to entertain the idea that Jon Jokes inadvertently ingested banned substances twice as if it's a likely possibility.

This guy is a shill.

You're the one who doesn't know what he's talking about you pedophile loser.
show me 1 example of him explicitly joking about Jon being a juicehead.

I'm waiting for it. You told me there were plenty of examples, where are they?

All I'm asking for is at least 1.

giphy.gif

If you actually listen to him, he's joked about letting Brock and Jones juice and have a fight. He's joked about letting Brock just go so many times. You don't listen. You're a lonely person who needs validation and attention all the time. I'm good man. You don't listen and that's fine. You're way too passionate about Joe Rogan though. You immediately attacked me and talked shit and have never interacted with me at all. You're very lonely and insecure and I feel bad for you. I'm not gonna argue or talk shit. I feel bad for you.

I hope life gets better for you I really do.
<{hughesimpress}>

Also he is a comedian.

If you actually listen to him, he's joked about letting Brock and Jones juice and have a fight. He's joked about letting Brock just go so many times. You don't listen. You're a lonely person who needs validation and attention all the time. I'm good man. You don't listen and that's fine. You're way too passionate about Joe Rogan though. You immediately attacked me and talked shit and have never interacted with me at all. You're very lonely and insecure and I feel bad for you. I'm not gonna argue or talk shit. I feel bad for you.

I hope life gets better for you I really do.
<{hughesimpress}>

Also he is a comedian.

reference 1 example, 1 example.

post it here.

it's literally the easiest request in the world but you don't have it because you just talk out of your ass.

Back