Cro Cop is mad at Joe Rogan for "Mexican supplements" PED accusations

Joe getting all high and mighty about PEDs - dude needs to look up the definition of Hypocrite.

Does Joe Rogan compete professionally on steroids? You might have to look up the definition of the word yourself kiddo.

Why because it's obvious he's juicing AND he admitted it. Stop.

Not sure he admitted intentional use- I recall something related to his injury medicine.

As far as Joe Rogan- the dude is a fucking coward.

He recklessly accuses foreign fighters of PED use but when it comes to American athletes, he'll express open-mindedness towards various possibilities and would never explicitly say that they doped with full certainty.

Look at the way he reacted to the Jon Jones situation.

Not a single joke or talk of Jon being a juicehead even though the evidence piled up like a snowstorm. He still goes as far as to suggest that Jon is actually clean and failed both tests by accident.

Last edited:
Hes a cheater plain and simple. tainted legacy
Admitted to a small amount of hgh to heal a shoulder injury even though his A and B samples came back negative. Yeah it's so tainted lmao what a joke. I guess he could have said nothing or lied and nobody would have known.

Not sure he admitted intentional use- I recall something related to his injury medicine.

He recklessly accuses foreign fighters of PED use but when it comes to American athletes, he'll express open-minded towards various possibilities and would never explicitly say that they doped with full certainty.

Not a single joke or talk of Jon being a juicehead even though the evidence piled up like a snowstorm. He still goes as far as to suggest that Jon is actually clean and failed both tests by accident.
Agree and honestly that's why nobody can take Joe or mma journalism seriously. They all throw out accusations like there's no tomorrow. Even from mma "fans".

He recklessly accuses foreign fighters of PED use but when it comes to American athletes, he'll express open-mindedness towards various possibilities and would never explicitly say that they doped with full certainty.

He has made tons of jokes with Jon... you're one of those annoying people who don't actually listen to someone but base your opinion off others. Shame. Shame. Shame.
<GOT4>

Agree and honestly that's why nobody can take Joe or mma journalism seriously. They all throw out accusations like there's no tomorrow. Even from mma "fans".

Yeah, I'm sure there's a logical reason Cro Cop was not good at all in the UFC and failed a test and then magically looked like a killer again in RIZIN!!!!

<Dany07>

He has made tons of jokes with Jon... you're one of those annoying people who don't actually listen to someone but base your opinion off others. Shame. Shame. Shame.
<GOT4>

Reference at least 1 where he explicitly jokes that Jon is a roidhead the same way he does with foreign fighters.

I listen to his podcasts- he's a straight-up pussy and a hypocrite.

He literally continues to entertain the idea that Jon Jokes inadvertently ingested banned substances twice as if it's a likely possibility.

This guy is a shill.

You're the one who doesn't know what he's talking about you pedophile loser.

Last edited:
Lol he didn't even test positive for hgh. He was totally transparent about it and when they tested him he didn't test positive for hgh...But since he admitted to it under a doctors care, they count that as a failed test? When he failed NO TEST? That's bullshit.

Reference at least 1 where he explicitly jokes that Jon is a roidhead the same way he does with foreign fighters.

I listen to his podcasts- he's a straight-up pussy and a hypocrite.

He literally continues to entertain the idea that Jon Jokes inadvertently ingested banned substances twice as if it's a likely possibility.

This guy is a shill.

You're the one who doesn't know what he's talking about you pedophile loser.

"When debate is lost, slander is the tool of the loser"

You're too sensitive about Joe Rogan. He jokes about Brock and Jon juicing and fighting multiple times recently and you say you listen? lol stop. You're pathetic.

The fact that you randomly started talking about pedophiles says a lot....

Edit: also Fedor is done. Let it go and learn how to spell returns..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back