Cro Cop has been on a long winning streak....

All these 40+ years old Pride legends seem to have found a new breath it's incredible.

Cro cop is on a great streak, Fedor and Kharitonov looked incredible in their last fights, Pride never dies.

I want to see Crocop avenge his Mir KO loss and Roy Nelson torn biceps TKO and face Sergei Khartinov that didn't happen in PRIDE FC.

All these 40+ years old Pride legends seem to have found a new breath it's incredible.

Cro cop is on a great streak, Fedor and Kharitonov looked incredible in their last fights, Pride never dies.

I wanna see them all go to Rizin.

Dan Henderson, Vitor Belfort, Fedor, Sergei Kharitonov, Josh Barnett, Shogun, Alistair Overeem, Fabricio Werdum, Minotauro Noguiera, etc.

No drug testing, so with TRT or HGH so we can get awesome fights like the Pride GP in 2005.

Crocop still has it, unfortunately father time took away some speed and cardio. I am happy for him having these wins. Wish him all the best in future, but I am getting scared of his health.
Now all of you saying he fought cans - who did you fight lately? Will you go out there in your 40's ? ...

I wanna see them all go to Rizin.

Dan Henderson, Vitor Belfort, Fedor, Sergei Kharitonov, Josh Barnett, Shogun, Alistair Overeem, Fabricio Werdum, Minotauro Noguiera, etc.

No drug testing, so with TRT or HGH so we can get awesome fights like the Pride GP in 2005.

I agree that seeing them all in Japan again would be great.

It's up to rizing to organize a big tournament.

His last victory was bullshit gift. After the officials saw Martinez is going to win, they stopped the fight for some minimal cut.

His last victory was bullshit gift. After the officials saw Martinez is going to win, they stopped the fight for some minimal cut.

I don't know that was a pretty good elbow and it was gushing even after they tried to stop it. I wouldn't call it a bullshit gift.

Am I the only one who thinks present day Cro Cop and Fedor would beat the fuck out of Derrick Lewis?

Am I the only one who thinks present day Cro Cop and Fedor would beat the fuck out of Derrick Lewis?

Obviously not - but you and the others would be wrong. Fedor simply can't get hit by ANY decent punch by Derrick Lewis and not go out cold. And he would get hit, as he's swinging for the fences.

I'd love to see Mirko vs Fedor one more time, especially if Fedor loses to Bader

What a way for both of them to end their careers, sharing the ring with each other
This is really a very good idea, im with you on this one for sure.

Fedor will destroy Bader and take his spot atop the world heavyweight rankings. Mirko Cro Cop will be next for the title shot. This heavyweight grand prix is awesome.

I had no idea who Kharitonov was last week when fighting Big Country. After he destroyed him, I looked him up and was shocked at who he beat in Pride. The dude is still a top heavyweight in the world. I couldn't believe Bellator did hype him up more, maybe they did and I missed it.

I had no idea who Kharitonov was last week when fighting Big Country. After he destroyed him, I looked him up and was shocked at who he beat in Pride. The dude is still a top heavyweight in the world. I couldn't believe Bellator did hype him up more, maybe they did and I missed it.

Find a highlight video of Sergei if you can. The guy was fun and scary to watch.

Knockout wins over Pedro Rizzo, Alistair Overeem, and Andrei Arlovski when they were still young.

Farce.

He is still huge in Japan and we know that it's fixed as fuck.

If you think it is coincidental that he started fighting in the UFC and suddenly had NO success with his fabled headkicks, i dont know what to say.

Probably not but you also wouldn't be the only one who is wrong.

Since he left the USA he has been on a steady diet of Croatian Horse meat, if he ever entered the USADA pool again he would be perma banned.

Back