Critique My Deadlift Form Please

Anyone that can read the first page of this thread and think I'm the one being out of line needs to have a lobotomy. I feel stronger in WL shoes. I wear them. I have plenty of grip work in a week, don't need the extra risk of hook grip/alternate grip. I wear straps. As stated before I noticed my Gi rolling sessions have improved since I started throwing straps on. My grip wasn't recovering.

Looking at the threads there are a small group of posters that just try to start shit with anyone. Why the mods let them hijack threads. troll and abuse forum members is beyond me since these are all not allowed. Like I said before its why this forum never grows.

Honestly, All I wanted was some advice on my form. If I choose to lift with straps and shoes thats my decision. You can disagree, say thats unconventional and advise against it. At the end of the day you have to respect my choice for my life and my lifts.

The stickies are great, but the community is terrible. And since I can go on youtube and watch Brett Gibbs, Johnny Candito (although he's MIA?) and other reputable lifters. The stickies are obsolete. All this forum serves as a now is a place for a bunch of jackass's to make fun of people that may prefer different things, or are beginners that don't know who to trust (and when your a complete asshole, will instantly assume your not to be trusted). In between doing that they gloat to each other about getting 5lbs on their deadlift meanwhile they probably can't run a 5min km. Or know how to do an arm drag or sell a feint.

Have fun. Checking out. I've grown past this forum. You refuse to adapt, you refuse to grow. You have nothing left to offer me.

You're gonna get a goat vagina in your back if you keep deadlifting like that.

Have fun. Checking out. I've grown past this forum. You refuse to adapt, you refuse to grow. You have nothing left to offer me.
damn, went out on top just like Tito. What a fookin legend. We will always remember you~

We could go back to the old "Noob questions thread." That way we could avoid having 60% of the thread titles be things like "Can you tell me what exercise this is?" and "Am I doing this right?"

We'd still have the issue of someone asking for a critique "please" for their deadlift with straps (and then filling page after page with defensive drivel), but at least it's not a thread of its own.

Lmao I think its hilarious you're all so rattled Id choose to lift in shoes and defend my right to do so your stalking me. That picture was taken when I was working in a Day Camp for children. I was in the parade with some kids and one of the little girls gave me the tiara to wear. I put it on to get a few laughs and break some stereotypes. It doesn't bother me in the least you have it as your Display pic, I had it as my display pic on facebook for the longest time.

Haha I always wondered what happened to the jack ass's when they graduated highschool. Now I know, they came to the S&C sherdog forum.

Congrats on the "you're", I knew you would get one right. Not rattled, excited! You're making things interesting, and I enjoy reading shit like this. My previous av was Mark Henry at world's last year, he looked like he was having a great time. You look like you're having a great time in this pic, so that will be my new av for a bit, don't sweat it. I defended your choice to lift in those shoes, bud. I don't have a problem with you deadlifting in WL shoes, I do the same when I have lighter loads, and I deadlift for powerlifting. I have a problem with your attitude and the way you write. I think you spelled high school wrong.

What stereotypes were you trying to break?

Anyone that can read the first page of this thread and think I'm the one being out of line needs to have a lobotomy. I feel stronger in WL shoes. I wear them. I have plenty of grip work in a week, don't need the extra risk of hook grip/alternate grip. I wear straps. As stated before I noticed my Gi rolling sessions have improved since I started throwing straps on. My grip wasn't recovering.

Looking at the threads there are a small group of posters that just try to start shit with anyone. Why the mods let them hijack threads. troll and abuse forum members is beyond me since these are all not allowed. Like I said before its why this forum never grows.

Honestly, All I wanted was some advice on my form. If I choose to lift with straps and shoes thats my decision. You can disagree, say thats unconventional and advise against it. At the end of the day you have to respect my choice for my life and my lifts.

The stickies are great, but the community is terrible. And since I can go on youtube and watch Brett Gibbs, Johnny Candito (although he's MIA?) and other reputable lifters. The stickies are obsolete. All this forum serves as a now is a place for a bunch of jackass's to make fun of people that may prefer different things, or are beginners that don't know who to trust (and when your a complete asshole, will instantly assume your not to be trusted). In between doing that they gloat to each other about getting 5lbs on their deadlift meanwhile they probably can't run a 5min km. Or know how to do an arm drag or sell a feint.

Alright, see you in two years for your annual 275 lb deadlift form check.

And not like a good kind of vagina either.

@Flash_Monsta can you please provided adequate descriptive verbiage? You have a way with words that nobody here can quite match.

He's like Slimey grilled cheese granny gash. I'm no Flash but he's got that bearded villains thing.

I have plenty of grip work in a week, don't need the extra risk of hook grip/alternate grip. I wear straps. As stated before I noticed my Gi rolling sessions have improved since I started throwing straps on. My grip wasn't recovering.

You have plenty of grip work in a week, yet deadlifting 275x5 without wraps is so taxing on your grip you weren't recovering?

You can see the chip on your shoulder from space and through every single post you make. And I'm not just talking about this thread. Legit almost every single post you make.

You should work on that.

Back