Critically acclaimed bands/artists that you hate?

Mumford and Sons

U2
Eminem
Kendrick Lamar
Alive in Chains
Soundgarden
Post Dookie Green Day

My Mom doesn't like Billy Joel, she's a fucking heretic.

What are some of the critical darlings that you hate?

My big ones are Pink Floyd, Radio Head and Led Zeppelin. I never got what people saw in Floyd or Radio Head. Led Zep I can admit were solid but I more so hate them for being hack song thieves.

I don't give a care about OK Computer or Kid A.

I believe Led Zeppelin is the most overrated rock band in history.

I was always kind of luke warm on Pink Floyd.

Radiohead sucks (except for Creep)

Some others:

Oasis (weak)
The Beatles (very overrated)
System of a down (terrible)
The Goo Goo Dolls (crap)
The Rolling Stones (overrated)
Eagles (overrated)
The Sex Pistols (overrated)
Lynyrd Skynyrd (overrated)
Dave Matthews Band (complete garbage)
Various rap bands

Rolling Stones, Beatles, The Doors, Kendrick Lamar, U2, AC/DC, Black Sabbath, Guns N Roses, Elliott Smith, Aerosmith

IDK if some of those are even all that critically well-regarded

What are some of the critical darlings that you hate?

My big ones are Pink Floyd, Radio Head and Led Zeppelin. I never got what people saw in Floyd or Radio Head. Led Zep I can admit were solid but I more so hate them for being hack song thieves.

I don't give a care about OK Computer or Kid A.

Fuck, you picked like the only 3 popular bands that are actually good.

cold play,fuck you chris martin,you boring twat!
pink floyd,dark side of the moon is the most overrated pile of crap its been my misfortune to hear.

Radiohead
Guns n Roses
Red Hot Chilli Peppers
Pearl Jam
Cold Play

First few that popped into my head, boring as fuck imo

Edit: U2 are trash too... fuck now that I think about it, there are a fuckload of critically acclaimed bands I cannot stand...
Pretty much every single critically acclaimed pop or hip-hop act... Are Avenged Sevenfold critically acclaimed? I don't know, they are rubbish too... pretty much any band that can be classified as "core" anything (ie postcore, grindcore etc) all absolute trash

I don't hate them, but I'm not a very big fan of ACDC, The Eagles and Nirvana.

Just sick of them tbh.
Classic Rock radio has destroyed so many bands for me. You know The Eagles had other songs besides Hotel California right?!

Classic Rock radio has destroyed so many bands for me. You know The Eagles had other songs besides Hotel California right?!
Oh I know, I've heard many many songs by all three of the bands I listed.

Hotel California and Witchy Woman are basically the only songs I can still listen too by the Eagles.

But you're so right man, radio has ruined so many songs and bands.

When it comes to critics I feel there are two levels. One is the kind that says the too fighters are the best thing since sliced bread. Then there are those that worship the arcade fire or Radiohead, interestingly the latter group of pitchfork fuks loves kanye west. He's a woman hater but its OK cuz he's black. Dre is a woman beater but its OK he's black. Eminem can say gay comments all he wants and its OK cuz he's a poor white guy validated by black guys. Its like sjw crap. I hate these people.
I hate the postal service and I HATE the Decembrists. Bon iver stinks too.

Bob Dylan is extremely overrated. I think he's kinda good but probably the most overrated I can think of.

Bob Dylan is extremely overrated. I think he's kinda good but probably the most overrated I can think of.
I hate to agree but I do. Rodriguez' lyrics are way deeper and the music isn't worse.

When it comes to critics I feel there are two levels. One is the kind that says the too fighters are the best thing since sliced bread. Then there are those that worship the arcade fire or Radiohead, interestingly the latter group of pitchfork fuks loves kanye west. He's a woman hater but its OK cuz he's black. Dre is a woman beater but its OK he's black. Eminem can say gay comments all he wants and its OK cuz he's a poor white guy validated by black guys. Its like sjw crap. I hate these people.
I hate the postal service and I HATE the Decembrists. Bon iver stinks too.
yeah indie sucks in general bra for a long time.

Back