Critically acclaimed bands/artists that you hate?

DannyNL

The King is BACK, baby!
Banned
Reaction score
What are some of the critical darlings that you hate?

My big ones are Pink Floyd, Radio Head and Led Zeppelin. I never got what people saw in Floyd or Radio Head. Led Zep I can admit were solid but I more so hate them for being hack song thieves.

I don't give a care about OK Computer or Kid A.

I don't hate them, but I'm not a very big fan of ACDC, The Eagles and Nirvana.

Just sick of them tbh.

Last edited:
I friggin can't stand Nickelback, Linkin Park and Puddle of Mudd.

Guns and Roses. I refuse to write N' because it's poor English.

My big ones are Pink Floyd, Radio Head and Led Zeppelin. I never got what people saw in Floyd or Radio Head. Led Zep I can admit were solid but I more so hate them for being hack song thieves.

radiohead pretty much stole a nick drake song on ok computer.

Who did Zeppelin rip off?

Fuck you hating Pink Floyd....seriously go fuck yourself

Pearl Jam is one of the worst things to happen to music... EVER. I can't stand a single one of their fucking songs as it's just gibberish and bullshit. So boring, bland, and not interesting at all.

Any popular Reggaeton artist e.g. Daddy Yankee can suck a dick. How do you call this music? It's repetitive, bland, and reeks of unoriginality.

Does Kanye West count as "critically acclaimed"? :p

Pearl Jam is one of the worst things to happen to music... EVER. I can't stand a single one of their fucking songs as it's just gibberish and bullshit. So boring, bland, and not interesting at all.

They get way too much credit for a band who's never lived up to their debut album.

Oasis - well maybe it is the best Brit whiney crap you get, but it's still Brit whiney crap.
REM - one-dimensional music with rather weak and one-dimensional vocals.
Beatles - vintage overhyped boy-band with rather weak lyrics and music. Stones were better.
Nirvana would have faded in bolivian had Kurt not shot his head off.
+1 for mentioning U2, shit band. Never understood why they were considered so great. Sick too death of hearing their music.
They are quality artists who produce overly narcissistic and boring music. Some songs are good and have a meaning, many more are musical masturbation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back