Crisis in Philippines: martial law declared

7u0Kiag.jpg

Is that priest blessing those guns? Dayum
<mma4>

ISIS takes no prisoners and revels in brutality
Duterte doesn't care about human rights and being soft.

This is going to be real bloody.

If all he does is go after ISIS and doesn't just use this situation as an excuse to brutalize innocent Muslims who have nothing to do with ISIS, then I hope Duterte goes medieval on their ass.

While I like to see some dead terrorist. Being incredibly brutal against the Muslim and terrorist is not a long term solution either.
Thailand has been doing that for 30 years.
With over 6000 casualties in the last 10 years (official Thai numbers who know how high they really are).
Also, it's not a straight up Islamist terror here it also has a strong Nationalistic element.
Well it depends..

Israel has been oppressive of the Palestinians and Israel is winning, for the time being atleast until Muslims start to dominate Western politics.
China is genocidal against the Uighur Muslims and even annexed a bit of land from Pakistan, and China hasn't faced any serious repercussions

I don't see this attempt at a "revolution" going far. Many things can be said about Duterte, perhaps not a lot of it overly positive, but he's probably the man for the job when it comes to handling scumbags like this.
You're probably right but let's see if he can handle something other than cans (a bunch of drug users and small time dealers) vs committed terrorists

Well it depends..

Israel has been oppressive of the Palestinians and Israel is winning, for the time being atleast until Muslims start to dominate Western politics.
China is genocidal against the Uighur Muslims and even annexed a bit of land from Pakistan, and China hasn't faced any serious repercussions

Yeah, different situations. But I get your point.

I can't wait to see how heavy-handed Duterte gets on these theocratic scumbags.

This is one area in which ruling with an iron fist comes in handy.

And this is why the left wants to dump islamic refugees on us....we will be begging for order---under a totalitarian gov if necessary.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.rt.com/document/59245c18c461880e418b4580/amp

Militants affiliated with Islamic State are vying for control of the city of Marawi in the Philippines. President Rodrigo Duterte put the island of Mindanao under martial law, ordered in special forces and cut short his state visit to Russia.

Islamist-extremist insurgents from the Maute group are engaging government forces in firefights and the area, which boasts a population of 200,000, is now on lockdown, according to Philippines authorities.

Discuss or don't.

@ShinkanPo I hope your okay brother, I'm praying for you man.

Thanks man appreciate it.

And this is why the left wants to dump islamic refugees on us....we will be begging for order---under a totalitarian gov if necessary.

That's the true irony. They think cops are bad now, just wait until our cities have Israeli style check points and paramilitary police on street corners. France already has soldiers on the streets, PM May just ordered the same in UK.

Gonna be great waking up every day with a boot on our face.

ISIS takes no prisoners and revels in brutality
Duterte doesn't care about human rights and being soft.

This is going to be real bloody.

If all he does is go after ISIS and doesn't just use this situation as an excuse to brutalize innocent Muslims who have nothing to do with ISIS, then I hope Duterte goes medieval on their ass.

But Arab countries and other Muslim majority countries could put preasure on the Philippine government, pressident Estrada during the late 90s he started a heavy offensive againts Islamist groups but was accused of persecuting Muslims and he stop the offensive as Arab countries may ellect to put ecconomic pressure againts the Philippines.

Duterte may need to talk to to the gulf Arabs and Saudi to get support.

I just read that Christians are being beheaded in Marawi but it's impossible to confirm.

That's the true irony. They think cops are bad now, just wait until our cities have Israeli style check points and paramilitary police on street corners. France already has soldiers on the streets, PM May just ordered the same in UK.

Gonna be great waking up every day with a boot on our face.

all because of muslims who have done so much for us . . . . . like.....um, TSA lines?

Hopefully Duterte makes an example of them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back