Cris Cyborg tested 3 times in a month.

Yes one day I hope to become a retarded sherdog shitposter with 18k+ posts, and reach maximum irony levels by quoting Nietzsche in my sig.

A man can only dream

you should know your level, kid.
I don't think you should dream impossible dreams.
You are just too stupid for that.

But if you do want to evolve, stop being a hater. That alone will help you in life.

you should know your level, kid.
I don't think you should dream impossible dreams.
You are just too stupid for that.

But if you do want to evolve, stop being a hater. That alone will help you in life.
Every one of your posts is embarrassing

Every one of your posts is embarrassing
I agree... to you.

You can't even post anything remotely connected with the topic.
The fact you are just trying to attack me shows you are gotten to and have no arguments on the topic, so you think attacking me will make a difference.

Well, it does not.
But it exposes you.You are just a hater.

So I won't continue this asinine argument with someone who does not have any arguments to begin with.

Keep on hating. Keep on getting humiliated by reality.

and here you are, trying to justify your hate by spewing nonsense....

1) Cyborg is fighting Holm.
2) it is irrelevant how many other fighters are being tested. What matters (to her) is that BOTH fighters are tested the same amount of time.

So instead of trying to be a jackass, why don't you simply accept you are a hater, come out and say it already, and be done with it?

I mean why the fuck haters feel so much pride in hating, but then are adamant they are not really haters?

Hater must be your favourite word, why don't you mix it up a bit ..... despiser, detester, abhorrer.

Me? I'm just a factchecker ... someone who likes to actually check if Cris is being overtested (she isnt) or if Holly is being given an easy ride (she isn't) or if three tests in a month is unprecedented (it aint).

Sorry if facts don't back up the victimhood.

Hater must be your favourite word, why don't you mix it up a bit ..... despiser, detester, abhorrer.

Me? I'm just a factchecker ... someone who likes to actually check if Cris is being overtested (she isnt) or if Holly is being given an easy ride (she isn't) or if three tests in a month is unprecedented (it aint).

Sorry if facts don't back up the victimhood.

LOL
Sorry, facts are useless if you don't apply common sense.
The fact Holy was checked by USADA last year has absolutely no consequence to their fight.
The fact you are disrupted during camp is what matters, and where it has to be fair.

But obviously you are not fair.
And while you may "hate" the word, Hater is what you are. I just call it like it is.

Don't be shy. Embrace it.

LOL
Sorry, facts are useless if you don't apply common sense.
The fact Holy was checked by USADA last year has absolutely no consequence to their fight.
The fact you are disrupted during camp is what matters, and where it has to be fair.

But obviously you are not fair.
And while you may "hate" the word, Hater is what you are. I just call it like it is.

Don't be shy. Embrace it.

Last year? Holly's been tested more than Cris this year - it's 2017 btw if that fact's escaped you. As it happens she was tested twice last week, although she obviously didn't feel the need to make a song and dance about it.

Do try to keep up.

3 times a month? Should be 3 times a week for her and other proven cheaters

The Testing being equal wouldn't even be a good thing. It would be a waste of resources and make it less random.
I don't even like USADA but if we are going to have testing it might as well be good testing.

That USADA are allowed to think and plan their testing and investigating based on logic is not a bad thing.

Cyborg loves to complain... and hates to be tested it seems?

The Testing being equal wouldn't even be a good thing. It would be a waste of resources and make it less random.
I don't even like USADA but if we are going to have testing it might as well be good testing.

That USADA are allowed to think and plan their testing and investigating based on logic is not a bad thing.

Cyborg loves to complain... and hates to be tested it seems?

Except .....
It has been equal. Actually Holly was tested once more than Cyborg (2017)
Cyborg & her fans just like to cry about things (even if they do not exist)

Last year? Holly's been tested more than Cris this year - it's 2017 btw if that fact's escaped you. As it happens she was tested twice last week, although she obviously didn't feel the need to make a song and dance about it.

Do try to keep up.

It seems the fact training camp are about 3 months, not a full year escapes you...

Back