Cris Cyborg tested 3 times in a month.

See you just assume things, there's nothing in my post that would give you any hint as to my attitude in respect of Claudia's comment. Infact she's moaning too, although 3 times in 5 days is a bit more intense than 3 times in a month.

And of course USADA test everyone but they quite rightly test some more than others, they test champions more, they even test those whose physique arouses suspicion - this might account for the fact that Tecia Torres is tested so often, 11 times this year for example - and they test people whose biological passport throws up anomalies.

Cris has had one fight this year, so has Rose Namajunas ..... guess which one has been tested more. I'll give you a clue, her name's Rose.

and here you are, trying to justify your hate by spewing nonsense....

1) Cyborg is fighting Holm.
2) it is irrelevant how many other fighters are being tested. What matters (to her) is that BOTH fighters are tested the same amount of time.

So instead of trying to be a jackass, why don't you simply accept you are a hater, come out and say it already, and be done with it?

I mean why the fuck haters feel so much pride in hating, but then are adamant they are not really haters?

She looks like a MAN on Steroids, it's a well known fact that people (especially woman) can gain lasting advantages from using exogenous hormones. She should be happy she's allowed to compete and has her own division (as pathetic as it is).
LOL
Many fighters are more (or less) muscular, and it has nothing to do with steroids.

The fact she is clean and allowed to compete by USADA shows it is just bias on your side.

Cyborg just hit a second puberty in her mid twenties.

Nothing to see here cept for prime Vitor traps and bigfoot's jaw.

74FY1mZ.jpg

#naturalathlete

USADA just updated, cyborg provided 2 samples to USADA in the last seven days

AND GUESS WHO ELSE DID?

Yup, Holly Holm also provided two samples to USADA in teh last week

Maybe Cris will STFU now

hers the last 7 days testing :'_

i see jones got tested too

You would burn her at the stake if you could.

He's right. There are other fighters being tested just as much, who have no prior positives, no history of shady stuff, yet still provide a ton of samples to USADA. Tecia Torres, for example.

USADA just updated, cyborg provided 2 samples to USADA in the last seven days

AND GUESS WHO ELSE DID?

Yup, Holly Holm also provided two samples to USADA in teh last week

Maybe Cris will STFU now

hers the last 7 days testing :'_

Cris will never STFU. Fact.

I see Torres provided yet another two samples this week. She might be the most tested fighter this year.

No argument there, and Cyborg certainly doesn't pass my 'eye test' when I look at her, so I can't blame USADA for being suspicious about her. Plus she already has a fail.

BUT - What she said about Jax / wink was true. That gym seems to have a LOT of issues with their fighters pissing hot.
Dick pills bro.

There are a ton of cops on steroids. Not badmouthing them, I don't care that they are, I probably would in their place. But the drug screens cops go through are probably limited to drugs of abuse in most places. De Randamie being a cop isn't a barrier to being on PEDs.
I agree. Classic example is Ronnie Coleman: he was a cop while winning Mr Olympia bodybuilding competitions...

He's right. There are other fighters being tested just as much, who have no prior positives, no history of shady stuff, yet still provide a ton of samples to USADA. Tecia Torres, for example.

I don't know why I bother with the Cyborg crew. The more facts we post, the further they bury their head into their own ass. I have not come across another fanbase quite like it. Jon Jones apologists are pretty bad, but even they have a couple of intellectually honest posters that tell the truth once in a blue moon. (My bad if you're a Jones fan, hehe)

Cyborg has a crew? Lol what losers.
DedGm.gif

Ad hominem, I guess you must be correct then.
Indeed Cyborg is what an all natural woman looks like.
Btw I like the irony of your sig.
yep, the irony is that you read it, but fail to see it is for you.

keep trying.
One day you might succeed.... then again, looking at your posts... I wouldn't keep my hopes up.
Yes one day I hope to become a retarded sherdog shitposter with 18k+ posts, and reach maximum irony levels by quoting Nietzsche in my sig.

A man can only dream

Back