Cris Cyborg tested 3 times in a month.

I think Cyborg makes a valid point here although I do now agree, having read the thread and various opinions that this should not apply to convicted cheats.
USADA assumes everyone is cheating. It's the basis for what they do. Although the UFC has the authority to ask for extra testing, USADA's algorithms are most likely informed by the results of previous tests that they have administered, not if someone tested positive years ago outside of USADA. Cyborg tested positive in an era in which it is assumed literally EVERYONE was on something and that drug tests were 'IQ tests'. That positive test is not in any way informative to USADA's methods today. All it means is she was dumb enough to get caught at the time.

Bisping has done nothing to warrant a hate campaign other than duck fights and cherrypick aging legends, which is small potatoes compared to Cyborg's crimes and shenanigans.
I hope you are this vocal about every other steroid user there is to ever step foot inside the cage. You seem to have a hate for cheaters, fair but you only go after one repeatedly.

Most TUE, like in my example, are used by cheaters though. How many people in MLB or the NFL didn't know they had asthma or ADHD until age 24? Yes it's hard to deny legitimate problems that people have but we have a world of Doctors who just operate a script den, and only a simpleton could buy her defense. The drug she took happens to help clear acne, but generally it clears excess fluids from congestive heart failure or cirrhosis. She was cutting weight and creating a potassium surplus.
No this was some time after her fight, not while she was cutting weight. The diuretic she was prescribed was potassium-sparing, which is important for the therapy she was undergoing to flush built-up toxins from the extreme weight cut.

But ultimately it's up to USADA to determine if the therapeutic drug was the proper choice, if it was necessary for the health of the athlete, and if there were no other non-listed drugs that could have provided the same therapy.

Furthermore, 'after a thorough investigation', they determined in addition that Cyborg qualified for that exemption at the time of her test and that she had sufficient reason to have proceeded with the therapy before filing a formal TUE request.

Because she met all the requirements (that are not easy to meet) she was then given the retroactive TUE which retroactively took effect at the time of her test.

This is important: The TUE was in effect on the date of her test through retroactivity.

Some people don't understand this concept and try to say she failed the test and then was pardoned. This is incorrect, she never failed the test because the exemption was in effect at the time of the test. This is based on the fact that she qualified for the exemption at the time, therefore she, for the intents and purposes of USADA, already had an exemption as long as she could prove she had a reason to go ahead with the therapy before formally filing for the exception. I know this flies over most Cyborg hater's heads and even some people who actually claim to know everything about USADA, but you seem like an intelligent chap so I'm sure this will make sense to you.

Edit: Why do I know all this? Because I spent an hour or so reading the fine print on TUEs and associated rules on USADA's website, something I guarantee no other person here has bothered to do.

Last edited:
I'm at work, I don't want anyone to see me Googling pictures of Cyborg. Also, you know just as well that she looks like a man.
OK, just post one later. It will probably be that one from the weigh-in where she actually failed the post fight test 6 years ago.

I hope you are this vocal about every other steroid user there is to ever step foot inside the cage. You seem to have a hate for cheaters, fair but you only go after one repeatedly.
All the while having Chael Sonnen, of all people, in his sig. Guy's a complete clown.

Not every fighter who got caught using PEDs is also constantly lying and crying about everything. People give DC a lot of shit for the towel thing while cyborg did way worse back in strikeforce against akano and got away with it. She made a career out of beating up already undersized girls while on roids and the ufc even made a division for her and she is still complaining. Its not hard to understand why she gets a lot of backlash.

I think Cyborg makes a valid point here
although I do now agree, having read the thread and various opinions that this should not apply to convicted cheats.

Except Holly has been tested more than Borg in 2017.

Not every fighter who got caught using PEDs is also constantly lying and crying about everything. People give DC a lot of shit for the towel thing while cyborg did way worse back in strikeforce against akano and got away with it. She made a career out of beating up already undersized girls while on roids and the ufc even made a division for her and she is still complaining. Its not hard to understand why she gets a lot of backlash.

Thank you for saving me the trouble of repeating what I've said ten million times.

Only somebody with something to hide would be mad about getting tested a lot

She's one of the most hated fighters here, but still this is excessive.
Especially since there will likely be no fight.

How about you post one from any year in which she actually looks like a woman.

Not sure what you mean by looks like a woman but here's a comparison:

Cyborg at weigh-in 6 years ago when she got busted.
640-Header-w-Cris-Cyborg_large_huge.jpg

Cyborg's most recent weigh-in
cristiane-justino-ufc-fight-night-95-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg

Holly Holm at weigh-in
holly-holm-steps-on-the-scale-during-the-ufc-weighin-at-the-valley-picture-id480697384

Germaine DeRandamie at weigh-in
germaine-de-randamie-mma-ufc-fight-for-the-troops-weigh-ins1.jpg

She was definitely on steroids in the first picture but she looks smaller and comparable to the other two now. Not enough difference to look at her and say she is definitely juicing and the other two aren't. If you're being fair. Of course many people just hate Cyborg and don't care about being fair.

Cyborg and Holm are a lot more cut and muscular than randaine in the pics. And the first two are tested a lot more as a result. Randaine also has a full time job as a Cop, which tends to screen for drugs. It's usually alcohol cops get into hard. Plus I don't think randaine part of a gym with lots of poppers or takes regular trips to Thailand with Juicy Garcia...

She's one of the most hated fighters here, but still this is excessive.
Especially since there will likely be no fight.

There's nothing excessive about it. She's a cheater and cheaters deserve to be tested as much as humanly possible. It's not like this is some sort of record, either. There are fighters with clean records that they've tested more often than that.

There's nothing excessive about it. She's a cheater and cheaters deserve to be tested as much as humanly possible. It's not like this is some sort of record, either. There are fighters with clean records that they've tested more often than that.
You would burn her at the stake if you could.

Cyborg and Holm are a lot more cut and muscular than randaine in the pics. And the first two are tested a lot more as a result. Randaine also has a full time job as a Cop, which tends to screen for drugs. It's usually alcohol cops get into hard. Plus I don't think randaine part of a gym with lots of poppers or takes regular trips to Thailand with Juicy Garcia...
There are a ton of cops on steroids. Not badmouthing them, I don't care that they are, I probably would in their place. But the drug screens cops go through are probably limited to drugs of abuse in most places. De Randamie being a cop isn't a barrier to being on PEDs.

USADA just updated, cyborg provided 2 samples to USADA in the last seven days

AND GUESS WHO ELSE DID?

Yup, Holly Holm also provided two samples to USADA in teh last week

Maybe Cris will STFU now

hers the last 7 days testing :'_

Back